News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for equisy

equisy Profile Photo
Member Name: equisy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

For deletion  Oct 17 2023, 03:03:13 PM

For deletion

ANASTASIA National Tour  Oct 11 2018, 04:22:08 AM

Does anybody know if "Crossing a Bridge" is going to be replaced on Broadway too?

La Bella y La Bestia de Gira???  Aug 26 2013, 04:29:44 PM
El pasado sábado estuve viendo La bella y la bestia en el Palacio Euskalduna de Bilbao y aunque no hay mucho que añadir a lo que ya se ha dicho, sí me gustaría destacar lo bien que está el reparto de esta producción. A mí me tocó Lydia Fairén como Bella y sólo puedo tener palabras buenas para ella. No sé cómo lo hará Talía del Val, pero desde luego que su cover interpretativamente estuvo más que correcta y vocalmente creo que fue impecable. Respecto a Ignasi Vidal, cuando se anuncio que había si
La bella y la bestia de gira  Aug 26 2013, 04:28:58 PM
El pasado sábado estuve viendo La bella y la bestia en el Palacio Euskalduna de Bilbao y aunque no hay mucho que añadir a lo que ya se ha dicho, sí me gustaría destacar lo bien que está el reparto de esta producción. A mí me tocó Lydia Fairén como Bella y sólo puedo tener palabras buenas para ella. No sé cómo lo hará Talía del Val, pero desde luego que su cover interpretativamente estuvo más que correcta y vocalmente creo que fue impecable. Respecto a Ignasi Vidal, cuando se anuncio que había si
Musicals in Spain  Apr 7 2013, 05:59:33 AM
Sorry, we haven’t translator headsets in spanish theathers

In Spain now you can see "The Lion King", "The Sound of Music", "Evil Dead" and "A quién le importa" (a spanish jukebox) in Madrid, and "The Wild Party", "I Love You, Yo’re Perfect, Now Change" and "La familia irreal" (another jukebox) in Barcelona. We also have touring productions of "Beauty and the Beast" and "Grease". Enjoy them! :)

Adam Jacobs was in the Lion King?  Feb 5 2013, 02:58:20 AM
Not all the lions around the world are black. For example, in Tokyo all the characters are portrayed by Japanese people and in Madrid, Simba is played by Mexican actor Carlos Rivera, who is obviously not black (while Mufasa, Sarabi and Nala are portrayed by black people). I don't have any problem with this.

Carlos Rivera and Daniela Pobega (Original Madrid Cast)

re: Beauty and The Beast Australian Cast recording  Feb 4 2013, 03:52:20 AM
In 2005, Disney and Stage Entertainment produced a new version of the show for Europe using brand new sets and costume. This new production has been staged in several countries and all the cast albums recorded include the song "A Change in Me" (in Dutch, Flemish, Spanish, Russian and Italian).

http://castalbums.org/shows/Beauty-and-the-Beast/40

THE LITTLE MERMAID Dutch Cast Recording  Jan 3 2013, 02:50:25 AM
According to Stage Entertainment Russia Facebook page the Moscow Cast Recording of The Little Mermaid is now available only in the theatre shop. I hope it will be online soon.
THE LITTLE MERMAID Dutch Cast Recording  Dec 11 2012, 11:04:10 AM
In January 2012, the Moscow production of The Little Mermaid (the same as the Dutch one) is releasing a Russian cast album recorded in studio :)
ayuda con 'Los Miserables'  Nov 16 2012, 03:30:48 AM
The 2010 Spanish version of "A Little Fall of Rain (Eponine’s Death)" is called "Es lluvia nada más (La muerte de Eponine)".
Musical songs about admitting you love someone?  Sep 17 2012, 05:33:16 AM
I Won't Say (I'm in Love) from Disney's film Hercules
One song/one scene characters that steal the show  Jul 3 2012, 05:57:23 PM
Crissy's "Frank Mills" in Hair is soooo cute

LES MIS?RABLES Complete Symphonic Recording VS. 2010 cast album  Jun 28 2012, 03:30:18 AM
I didn't know that the well scene was added in 1997. I think it's a good addition because it gives soundness to the story. I saw the Spanish 25th Anniversary Production with Geronimo Rauch and that scene was one of the most moving moments of the show :)
LES MIS?RABLES Complete Symphonic Recording VS. 2010 cast album  Jun 27 2012, 07:17:22 AM
Thank you! But I guess there is no official audio recording of this moment… Maybe in other languages?
LES MIS?RABLES Complete Symphonic Recording VS. 2010 cast album  Jun 27 2012, 05:55:50 AM
I have a question: does exist some recording which includes the three or four lines sang during the first encounter of Valjean and Little Cosette? The CSR is supposed to be complete but it doesn’t include those few lines.
Karen Olivo in talks to replace Elena Roger at end of the year  Jun 27 2012, 05:00:13 AM
Next fall Bianca Marroquin is playing Mary Poppins in the Mexican production, so definitely she is not going to replace Elena Roger.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You