News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for balto2

Member Name: balto2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

IF/THEN Musical WITH SPOILERS  Nov 25 2013, 09:01:07 AM
Saw the show last night... loved it. The emotion was awesome - and Idina's 11:00 number was fantastic - with the lighting, mirrors, stars - just incredible.

Loved the set - the mirrors were great - the stars, map of NYC, and just seeing what was going on toward the back of the stage (we were sitting close) was great.

Loved the songs - actually did leave the theater with a tune in my head.

Three questions that I had coming out of the show...

1) The plane cra

DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart  Dec 15 2012, 08:42:21 AM
Friday, December 14th

DATCHERY: Helena
MURDERER: Rosa Bud
LOVERS: Puffer and Deputy #2

Deputy #1 -Nicholas Barasch- was in the show through the Cemetery scene. His understudy -Kyle Coffman- finished out the first act and was announced at Intermission to replace for the 2nd Act. Anybody have any idea what happened?

During the Lovers voting, Puffer won overwhelmingly. The cast overwhelmingly threw support to the Deputy understudy and it appeared to be co

Annie - Stick out my chin and SIGH???  Nov 7 2012, 01:05:15 PM
Was looking at an Annie video and this is driving me crazy...

I just stick out my chin, and grin, and SIGH??

http://www.playbill.com/multimedia/video/5246/Highlights-From-Annie-on-Broadway-Part-Two

Billy Ray Cyrus Backstage on Broadway.com  Oct 31 2012, 02:15:40 PM
Anyone else watch these videos and think that he is getting in way over his head?

I realize the videos are probably early in his process (are they?), but he is making it look so boring! He has absolutely no personality, charisma, or "it."

Just very odd if they thought this would be promotional...it's making me want to see something else!

Maybe he'll get better? He starts in a week!

Drood Seating/Stage Height  Oct 24 2012, 11:47:30 AM
Anyone know how high the stage is?

Are the front two rows - AX and BX - are they cramped?

Curious if anyone has sat there yet for Drood...

(1) Front Row Ticket to EACH Pee Wee and Memphis Next Week  Nov 3 2010, 03:39:30 PM
Seriously? Nobody wants to even offer $40 to see Memphis from the front row? Best offer?
(1) Front Row Ticket to EACH Pee Wee and Memphis Next Week  Nov 3 2010, 11:07:29 AM
That's a good point...but I honestly don't know when I'll be back the next time... Figured offerring it up here was the best option.
(1) Front Row Ticket to EACH Pee Wee and Memphis Next Week  Nov 3 2010, 09:57:44 AM
Pee Wee ticket is gone... but I still have the Memphis ticket for Tonight (Front Row Center Aisle)

Any offer (even below face value) is fine...

(1) Front Row Ticket to EACH Pee Wee and Memphis Next Week  Nov 1 2010, 12:32:23 PM
Bump for Best Offer?
LAST CALL - TONIGHT --> (1) Front Row Ticket to Memphis -- BEST OFFER???  Oct 29 2010, 01:17:06 PM
Unfortunately, my business trip got cancelled and I won't be able to see the 2 shows I had purchased tickets for. I have a single ticket for each of the below... Feel free to PM me if you'd like to make an offer. Ideally I'd sell for face value, but willing to hear your offer.

Wednesday November 3rd @ 8PM - Memphis (Center Orchestra Row AA101 - partial view due to stage height) - face value $76.75

I know people hate these post

BWW TV: PROMISES, PROMISES Video Preview!  Apr 23 2010, 10:17:51 AM
HORRIBLE TURKEY LURKEY!!!

I just don't understand why they didn't use the 'iconic' version.

Maybe these guys are available to do this during exit music... hmmm...

STAGE TUBE: Mamma Mia 300th performance in Mexico  Apr 12 2010, 01:36:27 PM
Yeah! Lip Synching can be done in Spanish too!!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You