News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Pops

Pops Profile Photo
Member Name: Pops
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Shrek tour
 Jul 19 2010, 06:24:05 PM
Newintown,

A couple of tips for you 1. This thread is labeled "shrek TOUR" -tip off number one & 2. I was talking about the tour show I saw on 7/13/2010, not some stuff from last year ( boy, reading those scripts must be a challenge for you, good luck with the career)!

I liked it, the people around me liked it, and most of the people in the theater liked the show, including the kids. This show is fun and people loved it. They have done a lot of work with the tour, but I guess

Shrek tour
 Jul 19 2010, 01:01:18 PM
What show did you see? I saw the show several times in New York and enjoyed it.

Saw the tour show on July 13th and 16th. I thought both shows were great and many laughs during the entire show. Cast was great, all 4 leads did a great job and had fantastic voices.

Not sure what you are talking about as all I heard was glowing complements from the people leaving the theater.

Shrek tour
 Jul 19 2010, 12:56:31 PM
What show did you see? I saw the show several times in New York and enjoyed it.

Saw the tour show on July 13th and 16th. I thought both shows were great and many laughs during the entire show. Cast was great, all 4 leads did a great job and had fantastic voices.

Not sure what you are talking about as all I heard was glowing complements from the people leaving the theater.

Cast Announced for SHREK Tour; Starts 7/13 in Chicago
 May 12 2010, 08:20:13 AM
I saw Petersen as Barfee (in 25th Annual ....) and he was great! Super to see him as Shrek. Can't wait to see him.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You