News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PReeves2

PReeves2 Profile Photo
Member Name: PReeves2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anne Hathaway Owes Me $14
 Dec 30 2012, 11:04:39 PM
Gothampc, your posts make you seem envious and somewhat jealous of someone else's talents and successes. Unless you were on the set and able to know every detail of the directing and rehearsal process for the cast you are only able to post a bloggers review on a message board. Which is exactly what you have done, only you want yours to be more important so you started another opinion thread. IT was only a movie.
Equity Question
 Dec 24 2012, 01:08:40 AM
wonder what happened with Fela! then? Broadway, then tour, then back to Broadway as a stop on tour.
Equity Question
 Dec 24 2012, 01:08:34 AM
wonder what happened with Fela! then? Broadway, then tour, then back to Broadway as a stop on tour.
Re:
 Oct 6 2012, 12:23:58 AM
Is this going on tour yet? Would love to see it!
Broadway twitter bashing
 Jul 26 2012, 01:46:13 AM
does anyone else feel bad for her agent/manager?
La Jolla Nightingale casting
 Jul 23 2012, 11:37:34 PM
I can't decide where to land on this subject. Need some help.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/arts/culture/la-et-cm-heated-exchanges-at-la-jolla-playhouse-over-nightingale-casting-20120722,0,6438118.story?track=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=175674

Bring It On - House Management
 Jul 14 2012, 01:06:10 AM
that's not a welcome anyone wants to receive after spending how much $$$.
What show do you think/hope will make a reappearance on Broadway?
 Jul 7 2012, 12:42:21 PM
Miss Saigon and I'd much rather see Movin' Out than Cats get a revival.
Broadway Salaries
 Jun 22 2012, 12:11:20 AM
has anyone looked at the broadway minimum lately, it's 1704/week or something close to that. compare that to the cost of living in NYC as apposed to living in Texas.
How do you obtain an Equity Card?
 Jun 22 2012, 12:00:17 AM
what union is "SSDC"?
Is Neil Patrick Harris Gay?
 Jun 18 2012, 01:46:43 AM
while were here asking dumb questions with obvious answers that don't matter anyway...

...is Bill Cosby black?

Most boring musicals
 Jun 17 2012, 12:53:58 AM
for me i took a nap...or at least wanted too during

Color Purple
Spiderman 2.0

lame duck Tony's
 Jun 9 2012, 12:33:02 AM
I'm really trying to care more about the TONY Awards this year, but I just have no interest to watch. Can't think of one show that I want to watch perform the same number which has been performed on every other morning talk show or from their clips online. Why is this even televised? Wait...is it even televised this year? Haven't seen one ad for it.
Equity might allow 6 show weekends.
 Nov 18 2011, 01:36:33 AM
Did the stage hands union and the musicians union sign off on this deal? will they be getting over time?

If they do then why shouldn't the performers? Their body is their instrument and the product that is being presented and sold each and every show. Why wouldn't the producers supplement the casts income as well.

Also, if the above is true then, Equity is taking it up the A** for all their members if they believe that by giving an extra day off in the week after a 6 show

Equity might allow 6 show weekends.
 Nov 17 2011, 09:16:31 PM
I'd like to see the call out list on these weekends. Will the producers hire extra swings and understudies for these weeks? Why doesn't equity ask for this provision for those 12 weeks? Seems reasonable since they are asking the normal cast to do so much extra work for what amounts to a 3 month stretch.
Unpopular opinions you hold
 Jul 23 2011, 01:13:04 AM
I love Movin' Out and Twyla Tharp...sorry, I said it. I know I'll be voted most unpopular even on this board. FYI, yes, I heard about 'Times They are a Changin', although I never saw it. Maybe that's why I still like her?
Sleep No More is AMAZING
 Jul 21 2011, 02:54:19 PM
i do think it was an interesting approach with the audience wearing masks, but as one of the earlier posts said it did feel like I was walking through a haunted house at Six Flags during Halloween.
Sleep No More is AMAZING
 Jul 21 2011, 11:55:44 AM
Saw the show and was underwhelmed. Didn't really care enough about the characters to go rushing ahead of the crowd to follow any of them. Felt like I was in a crowded subway car the entire night and didn't like getting pushed and shoved around by the actors and audience members. Found the experience mostly annoying.
Best Colleges to Aim For For Musical Theatre?
 Jun 18 2011, 01:05:31 AM
Is the only MT program in New York City at NYU? Seems very odd to me if so.
BOM sets ticket price record
 Jun 18 2011, 01:02:30 AM
I haven't seen the show yet and hope to in the near future, if i can afford tickets!!! At those prices it'll be 2013 for me to be able to afford and I'm sure there will be a new musical that I'd much rather see at a cheaper price. Plus, all in all I wasn't really sold by the number presented on the Tony Awards. Seemed somewhat generic South Park and a blatant attempt at racial humor.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You