News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for musicalphd

Member Name: musicalphd
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

question about grouping songs from a cast recording together on iPhone  Oct 1 2015, 07:12:33 PM

Hi!

I have a random question.  How can I get songs from cast recordings grouped together on my  iPhone/iTunes?  I managed to get songs from one album grouped together, but I had to go to iTunes and manually select each song to be listed as an album.  Please let me know if any of you have an easier way of doing this.

Thanks! :)

Hamilton ticket EXCHANGE thread.. Work it out amongst yourselves here FREE  Jul 12 2015, 09:40:18 PM

Hi,

I have one Hamilton ticket for the Saturday, August 22, 8pm show (Rear Mezzanine, center, Row F). The price is $88.95. Please send me a message if you are interested.

Thank you! :)

selling one Hamilton ticket for Saturday, August 22, 8pm show  Jul 10 2015, 07:15:40 PM

Hi,

I have one Hamilton ticket for the Saturday, August 22, 8pm show (Rear Mezzanine, Row F) that I need to sell. Please send me a message if you are interested.

Who is going to the Tony Awards?  Jun 5 2015, 08:11:11 PM

Thanks.  I wasn't sure of how crazy traffic will be and am trying to plan my trip from NJ.  

Another question...how long does it normally take to exit through the crowd once the event is over?

Who is going to the Tony Awards?  May 31 2015, 09:46:47 PM

I'm going! I'm so excited!

I have a question...how early should us "common people" arrive? I've never attended the Tony Awards and am curious as to how hectic it is trying to get it and how long it takes.

discount code ?  Jun 26 2014, 01:50:44 PM
Hi,

I know that this is probably a long shot, but I am writing to ask if you all know of any discount codes for the 8pm, July 5 performance of Phantom or codes for either performance of Aladdin or If/Then for July 5. Again, I know that this is a long shot since it is the holiday weekend, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Audience rewards ?  May 4 2014, 01:20:35 AM
Hi!

I'm writing to ask if there is a way to transfer Audience Rewards from one person to another. I've tried looking at the website, but haven't found out if it's possible. Please let me know.

.  Feb 17 2014, 11:01:03 AM
Thank you for the recommendations!
Broadway musical sheet music for flute?  Feb 16 2014, 08:20:53 PM
Hello,

I am searching for a website or store (in NYC or central NJ) where I can purchase Broadway sheet music (no particular musical) for an intermediate/advanced level flutist. I have seen several websites, but they seem to sell only beginner level music. If any of you have suggestions of where/how I could obtain such music, please let me know.

Thank you very much :)

Motown discounts?  Jul 26 2013, 11:33:07 AM
Thanks.

I'm aware of the reviews. They will enjoy it...as do most people.

Motown discounts?  Jul 26 2013, 12:15:46 AM
Hi!

My family will visit me for a few days in August/September (probably around Labor Day). They love Motown music, so I want to treat them with tickets to the musical. Are there currently discount codes available (for probably 4 or 5 people)? If you know of any, please let me know. Thanks so much! :)

Ridiculous Line At Newsies  Jul 8 2012, 07:40:37 PM
I went on a stormy day in April. I arrived 30min before the show...and we waited in the rain
NY Tony Parties This Year?  Jun 9 2012, 07:56:44 PM
Do you need to RSVP to attend the Laurie Beechman party if you're planning on having a drink and an appetizer at most? Are there usually only groups of people, or do some attend solo?

Possible BOM cast on Tony Day  May 24 2012, 10:42:26 PM
Great! Thanks so much for the information! :)
Possible BOM cast on Tony Day  May 24 2012, 10:28:23 PM
I purchased a BOM ticket months ago for June 10...before I realized that this is the day of the Tony Awards. What's the chance that the OBC will be on for the 3pm show?

Thanks!

NY City Center Gala attire questions  Oct 13 2011, 12:38:25 PM
Thank you very much!
NY City Center Gala attire questions  Oct 12 2011, 07:04:02 PM
Anyone...please :)
NY City Center Gala attire questions  Oct 7 2011, 08:34:52 PM
Hi,

I'm planning on attending the Grand Reopening of New York City Center Gala Performance (not the dinnner) and am wondering about the attire for women. Are knee-length coctail dresses acceptable, or should only long gowns be worn?

Sutton Foster/Joel Grey @matinees...known vacation dates?  Jun 12 2011, 04:38:17 PM
Hi,

I'm writing to find out if Sutton Foster and Joel Grey typically perform at Saturday matinee shows, and if they have any announced vacation dates? Is it likely that they will not peform this Saturday (due to taking a break after the Tony Awards)? If I purchase a ticket and they are not there, are the box office reps willing to offer a refund/ticket for a different date?

Jodi Benson stage door question :)  Nov 4 2010, 09:09:33 PM
Thank you very much for the info! :)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You