News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DNF2

Member Name: DNF2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hadestown
 May 24 2023, 12:48:09 PM

Does Eva Noblezada perform at all performances of Hadestown? I heard she didn’t do Wed eve or Sat mat. 

ISO 2 gen adm tkts for Concert for America 6/30/18
 Jun 27 2018, 03:59:40 PM

Looking for 2 general admission tickets to Concert for America this Sat June 30 @5pm at Cooper Union Great Hall. Thanks

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Oct 19 2017, 03:26:50 PM

I went to the line yesterday 10/18 with my son. We arrived at 6am. There were 2 people already there who had arrived at 5am and were looking for 3 tickets. One more person arrived at 7am and one more at 7:30am. No one else arrived until 2:30pm. At 6:30pm they gave out one single ticket. Then at 7:30pm someone came by and gave away one of their standing room lottery tickets. It wasn't until 7:57pm that they gave away one more to the people in front of us and then I

Oct 17 2017, 07:27:44 PM

when you search on telecharge do you search for single seats even thought you want 2 tickets?  then how do you get two if you have the computer pick seats for you?  or do you pick your own seats?  do you only look for date 4 days out or a range of dates?  I feel like I must be doing something wrong since I search constantly and have never had any success.  thanks for any tips.

Oct 13 2017, 04:37:31 PM

Can someone please explain the 4 day rule and how it works?  Also how to search on tele charge for released seats?  I have tried but have never found anything.  Thanks.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You