News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Endweezy

Member Name: Endweezy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lend Me A Tenor or Race?
 Jul 29 2010, 08:38:59 PM
Tenor alllllllll the way!! If you're looking for good dialogue and something to "appreciate," pick Race. If you're looking for a hilarious show that you'll remember, pick Tenor.
Bway in Bryant Park help
 Jul 27 2010, 06:09:01 PM
the last 2 weeks - it has filled up nicely around 30 minutes prior to the start time. this week i would count on a larger turnout with 3 family-friendly shows performing. i'll be there around 11:30 - i would suggest giving yourself at least an hour.
South Pacific at Broadway in Bryant Park today - wow.
 Jul 15 2010, 05:49:58 PM
South P. definitely stole the show. I'd never seen Osnes (I've only seen O'Hara) perform before and was very impressed. But "Dame" was the highlight of the afternoon.

Additionally - Danyelle Williamson was lights out singing "Colored Woman."

AMERICAN IDIOT Shutout
 May 4 2010, 08:47:34 PM
"shut out" means ZERO - as in NONE - i.e. the Yanks beat the Red Sox 5-0 - Sabathia pitched a "shut out" - get it?

just sayin'.

MEMPHIS!?!?!???
 May 4 2010, 08:42:36 PM
I can't wait til Memphis wins Best Musical and all these whiners can protest the award with a whiny sit-in in Duffy Square.
'Promises, Promises' reviews -
 Apr 2 2010, 05:36:39 PM
i enjoyed the show quite a bit. you can't keep your eyes off of cheno - and people that were sitting around me were all "amazed at how good she is live." she's a pleasure to watch - even if the role is more of a stretch in comparison to what we're used to seeing her do. i'm used to laughing at her more - so it's an adjustment.

hayes' comedic timing is exceptional. i thought he was actually perfectly cast. his voice is much better than expected - even if it's not perfect.

f

MEMPHIS Announces National Tour, Begins In Memphis, TN In October 2011
 Mar 30 2010, 09:10:20 PM
kimball is a far better actor than glover...just sayin.
Music Box Theater question
 Mar 28 2010, 08:39:09 PM
not a bad seat in the house - in my opinion. i actually prefer the mezz there.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You