News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sivan2

Sivan2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Sivan2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

what is the most overrated musical of all time
 Oct 18 2017, 12:51:06 AM

Mister Matt said: "A musical with rap and trying to have a diverse cast simply for the sake of being diverse and PC (but today's standards) is nauseating to me.

It's not "just for the sake of being diverse and PC". It was a very deliberate and brilliant artistic choice that makes perfect sense. Ditto with the musical styles he utilized and the characters/scenes they were assigned. Perhaps if you saw the show you might understand why he made the c

what is the most overrated musical of all time
 Oct 16 2017, 09:32:02 AM

Wicked. Don't get me wrong, I didn't dislike it but I just felt it was too expensive for just being okay. I also didn't care for the music. 

I would have said Les Mis because I thought it was boring, but I really liked the music. Cats to me also had great music but I admit the overall theme is bizarre when I think about it. No joke, I always thought Cats would have made for a great animated musical lol...

Although I haven't seen it, Ham

Hamilton LA
 Oct 14 2017, 11:18:32 PM

I kept playing the lottery until I eventually gave up. I honestly have no desire to see Hamilton and only want to see it due to the hype. $10 is how much I would spend honestly seeing it. 

Lea Michele announces on WWHL she wants to return to Broadway in FUNNY GIRL
 Oct 14 2017, 11:11:55 PM

I think she is talented, but I think she rubs people off the wrong way.I think part of it is whenever you see her in a magazine, she is on vacation in a bikini doing yoga. She seems like someone who really loves herself (not in a good way). Someone on here mentioned Anne Hathaway and I LOLed because it is true. America seems to hate Anne Hathaway. I think it's just because she seems to carry herself off as someone who is strictly professional and mature which might make her out to seem du

M. BUTTERFLY Previews
 Oct 14 2017, 10:53:48 PM

Newb here. I'm glad I read the reviews here. I'm going back to NYC for a brief 4 night stay. I wanted to see Phantom of the Opera (saw it as a kid and while I have never cared for most musicals, I loved it) and A Bronx Tale (one of my favorite movies and I love anything about wise guys). 

I figured I could maybe see 3 productions. M Butterfly was one of them that I was 50/50 about. I love Clive Owen and the concept of this sounds interesting but when I watche

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You