News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for elljay1371

Member Name: elljay1371
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 19 2017, 10:15:49 PM

CT2NYC said: "It was a magical afternoon. The crowd was great,enthusiastic, but respectful. Lots of loud, extended applause, but not as raucous and uncontrolled as I expected. There was just a beautiful connection between the cast members, as well as between the cast and the audience. It was also a joy to see how the heightened emotions of the day added another layer to the actors' performances. For example, throughout "To Break In a Glove," Michael Park was fighting ba

Nov 19 2017, 06:57:00 PM
Sunday attendees!! How was it? Tell us everything!!
 Nov 17 2017, 03:00:34 PM

Saturday 2pm E 106 for $439

Nov 17 2017, 02:58:18 PM

F109 still coming up 464- tonoght ...damn I wish I could afford to spend that!

Nov 17 2017, 02:52:49 PM

f 110 for tonight $464.. just .released it

Nov 17 2017, 02:51:05 PM

Holding 110 F tonight...

Nov 16 2017, 12:54:42 AM
Did anyone on here go tonight and see Hillary?? Ben’s tweet on meeting her was so heartwarming.
 Nov 15 2017, 02:44:11 PM

chelseaburnside said: "iowaopoly08 said: "I honestly would be shocked if anything Sunday pops up"

Same, I forgot to quote it but for whoever mentioned the handicapped seats - they are all sold out. Or at least any/all wheelchair companion seats are. & I don’t think they release the wheelchair seats where the wheelchair serves as your seat.
"

How do you know that the companion seats are already sold out? They would be listed as unavailable until today usually. I realize it's a long shot..just curious.

Nov 15 2017, 02:28:18 PM

Anyone see anything for Sunday come up yet? I've been refreshing the app since 9:30am and nada.

Nov 14 2017, 05:07:43 PM

Just got this email about tomorrow's tickets I bought- already got a refund:

SUBJECT: DEAR EVAN HANSEN - BEN PLATT OUT

Dear Telecharge Customer,

You are receiving this email because you have ordered tickets for DEAR EVAN HANSEN at the Music Box Theatre for the matinee performance tomorrow November 15, 2017. At this performance, the role of Evan Hansen will be played by Michael Lee Brown. Ben Platt will not appear at this performance.

If you are interested in exchanging your tickets for another performance of DEAR EVAN HANSEN, you may use our Online Exchange tool:

Go to your Order Status page at  https://www.telecharge.com/OrderStatus.aspx?OrderId=80907061&emailid=lorijanowski@yahoo.com

Click the “Exchange” button and follow the steps to select your new performance date and seats.

Your exchange will be completed after you have selected new seats.

NOTE: If you are exchanging into a future performance, be aware that availability is extremely limited until February 2018. Beginning November 21, the role of Evan Hansen will be played by Noah Galvin and, for Wednesday and Saturday matinees, by Michael Lee Brown. Beginning in February, Taylor Trensch will play the role six times per week.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

Regards,

Telecharge Customer Service

Nov 14 2017, 03:10:16 PM

chuckydisc said: "jagrdeh said: "Where are you seeing that he is not in the Saturday matinee?"

It was in the text on the page within the app where I was holding a Saturday matinee seat in my shopping cart.
"

That announcement is not on the website yet

Nov 14 2017, 03:07:36 PM

Hey guys, TOTALLY random and I know not DEH related but this message board has been awesome. I have two tickets to a talk at the 92nd St Y for TONIGHT with Seth Meyers interviewing Jordan Peele about the movie "Get Out". Selling for $40 each which is less than what I paid. Anyone interested?

Nov 13 2017, 06:33:17 PM

iowaopoly08 said: "elljay1371 said: "UGH! I know there is never a guarantee there wont be an understudy at a performance but I called telecharge before I bought Wednesday's tickets to triple check Ben was in. I hope he is ok, but what a bummer!"

Well let us all know how the telechargecall goes and if they are aware that it actually changed...
"

I just called and they refunded me with no problem. YAY!

Nov 13 2017, 06:08:57 PM

Barbra said: "I'm so sorry to have been the bearer of the bad news about Ben being out for Wednesday's matinee. When I noticed the note on Telecharge, I even briefly considered not posting. But I thought the people who already had tickets would want to consider getting refunds in advance, rather than traveling to the theater and finding out last minute (or even worse, after they were already in their seats). Plus anyone who was planning to sleep out overnight in the cold, or pay inflated StubHub prices. So again, sorry for anyone's day I ruined ."

No way! Thank you for sharing this! It's exactly what this forum is for!

Nov 13 2017, 06:02:41 PM

chuckydisc said: "elljay1371 said: "annang said: "chuckydisc said: "annang said: "chuckydisc said: "He was fragile, over-worked and/or "injured" months, weeks and days ago ... not something JUST found out today.

What are the odds now that, on Thursday, another note will be posted that Ben will be replaced for the Saturday matinee performance?
"

So your theory is, what, that he pulled a "dick move" because you think he just decided, during his last week in a show he's been pouring his heart into for two years, that he wanted an afternoon off? That he's been faking medical issues? Or that the "dick move" was trying to do eight shows this week, and that he shouldn't have wanted to perform all eight shows before leaving?
"

Could you please point out where I used the pronoun "he".
"

So, maybe you could just explain what you meant if you feel I've misunderstood you. It sounds now like you're saying that when he went to the team and said that he and his doctors thought he could do these 8 shows, they should have turned him down. But I'm now honestly not sure what you meant, so I'd be happy to have you clarify.
"

Guys, guys...it's super disappointing but no need for passive aggressive banter. This is the only chat board where people are actually nice to each other...Pleeease? :) :) :)
"

Point taken ... switching to being actively aggressive instead. :-p

Now now... lol Thanks.  

Nov 13 2017, 05:57:18 PM

annang said: "chuckydisc said: "annang said: "chuckydisc said: "He was fragile, over-worked and/or "injured" months, weeks and days ago ... not something JUST found out today.

What are the odds now that, on Thursday, another note will be posted that Ben will be replaced for the Saturday matinee performance?
"

So your theory is, what, that he pulled a "dick move" because you think he just decided, during his

Nov 13 2017, 05:40:30 PM

UGH! I know there is never a guarantee there wont be an understudy at a performance but I called telecharge before I bought Wednesday's tickets to triple check Ben was in. I hope he is ok, but what a bummer!

Nov 13 2017, 03:20:15 PM

Did anyone see anything available for Friday today? I haven't.

Nov 13 2017, 10:02:32 AM

Gu_Is said: "elljay1371 said: "They just realeased a bunch of reg prices tix for 2pm on Wed 11/15. I got 4 ( all different rows) for friends but I’ll post here if any become available. Hoping that the rumors are true that Ben is doing every show this week."

Can I call dibs on two of them should some of your friends cancel?
"

HI! I private messaged you yesterday about these tix- 2 are available- are you interested?

Nov 13 2017, 08:53:56 AM

pnewelljr said: "Did we ever get confirmation if/whenRachel Bay Jones is returning this week?"

Her understudy tweeted that yesterday was the last day she would perform with Ben so I assume she’s back tomorrow. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You