News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Phantom of the board

Member Name: Phantom of the board
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Oct 18 2017, 07:52:11 PM

November 1-2 

Section ORCHL, Row Q, Seat 1 and 3 $249.00 each bought at 12:03

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
 Oct 18 2017, 01:35:47 PM

DrewJoseph said: "Hey guys, so I had the 11 am timeslot and got stuck at the 'pay now' page for 2 hours. It just kept saying 'something went wrong'. I tried safari, explorer and chrome and no luck. Also iphone. I heard they fixed the glitch so went back again. It said 'this code has already been used for a purchase'. But no confirmation or anything in my tm account. Anyone know what this means? Do I have tickets or not?"

Same exp

Oct 18 2017, 12:33:08 PM

Lurker2 said: "Phantom of the board said: "HELP!!

I made it to the payment screen used my card on file (I updated all info last night). When I clicked purchase it just said there is a problem. I kept clicking, entered a different card manually clicked a few time. Then last click it went back to main screen to select price point. I assume my session timed out went through process and once selected it says code has been used. No email confirmation, nothi

Oct 18 2017, 12:19:26 PM

HELP!!

I made it to the payment screen used my card on file (I updated all info last night). When I clicked purchase it just said there is a problem. I kept clicking, entered a different card manually clicked a few time. Then last click it went back to main screen to select price point. I assume my session timed out went through process and once selected it says code has been used. No email confirmation, nothing on ticketmaster account, and of course TM number is just bus

Oct 18 2017, 11:38:20 AM

Can someone list the premium price points?

All I have seen is 20,40,80

Oct 17 2017, 07:15:11 PM

I've never done a land grab like this for tickets before.

will trying to select seats be a total cluster? I'm really tall and need a aisle. 

What is the play here just ask for best avalible in my price point and go with the auto selected?

should I expect a little time to statigize or just buy immediately? In other words, what should I realistically expect, a total selll out within seconds or more civilized sale?

Thanks!

Oct 17 2017, 03:59:56 PM

Sorry if this has been asked, didn't see it in thread or on FAQ of the site.

Does anyone know which days will have a matinee? Or, will it follow other show scheduling per standard?

Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You