News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for vonmar

Member Name: vonmar
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ryan Murphy talks THE PROM, A CHORUS LINE limited series, and GEORGIA MCBRIDE adaptation for Netflix
 Nov 15 2020, 04:03:14 PM

SouthernCakes said: "Do we think Parsons will play the older drag queen role?"

According to Playbill " Jim Parsons is attached to star as seasoned drag queen Miss Tracy Mills, who helps a young Elvis impersonator become a popular contemporary."

Hamilton Chicago
 Jan 30 2019, 06:27:50 PM

Call_me_jorge said: "Just thought I’d mention here that both performances today have been canceled due to the extreme cold.

https://www.facebook.com/103785372376/posts/10155864085677377/

Right now it’s -20 in Chicago and even colder factoring in the wind chill. Good on Broadway in Chicago and the producers for making this call.
"

Best comment on Twitter today

"Brrrrr killed Hamilton"

The Boys in the Band - standing room
 Jul 26 2018, 06:22:33 PM

From The Actors Fund Instagram account...

JUST ANNOUNCED: We're offering standing room tickets for tonight's Special Midnight Performance of @boysbandbway! Tickets are $40 (exact cash needed) & will be available at @theactorsfund will-call table outside the theater lobby. Line up starting at 11 pm for the midnight show. We'll see you there!

Official Way Too Early 2019 Tony Predictions Thread
 Jun 13 2018, 06:44:38 PM

Elegance101 said: "I think Torch Song will take Play Revival. Boys in the Band won't be fresh in the minds of voters by the time of the awards."

I would not be surprised if Ryan Murphy films Boys in the Band on on a (no show) Sunday near the end of it's run to air on Netflix in the spring of 2019.  Refresh Tony voter memories and shoot for some Emmys at the same time.

Jim Parsons tripped onstage today
 May 16 2018, 07:40:24 PM

According to some Twitter posts, he didn't appear in the matinee today.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You