News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ZacKaffeine

Member Name: ZacKaffeine
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Oct 21 2017, 12:23:31 PM

I just scrolled through every page (starting at 23) and I don't see it... page 23 has the picture that I've seen floating around that shows the starting number (1, 2, 101) but I can't find anything that shows the last number in each row. Can you please clarify what page number (or even post number) you are referencing? Thank you!"

https://www.google.com/search?q=lyric+theater+seating+chart+ticketmaster&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjI-9CXj4LXAhUSyYMKHduyA04Q_AUICigB&biw=1624&bih=953&dpr=2

This is a link for a google search I ran and found a seating chart that gives seat number ranges for each section. The image you might be looking for is the 6th image populated (for me). If you hover over the image, you will see that it is from TM but if you try to follow that link, it just takes you to the Cursed Child play page. I believe they are adding seats as I, along with many others, have been assigned seats outside of the ranges given in the image. If you are more comfortable running the search yourself, I just searched "lyric theater seating chart ticketmaster"

Hope this helps

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Oct 19 2017, 10:52:35 AM

I did see somewhere else on this thread that it's possible that seating is being added. I know the theater in London went through a major renovation but I'm not sure how much room they would have to work with with this theater. I, for one, am really hoping that they will be adding seating to what the current seating charts show as one of my seats is 32 in Orchestra, when it only goes up to 30 on that side. Haha, guess we'll find out

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You