News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheGirlsNY

TheGirlsNY Profile Photo
Member Name: TheGirlsNY
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 19 2017, 11:23:23 PM

CT2NYC said: "haterobics said: "CT2NYC said"Also, here’s a pic of the cast board after the show, with Ben’s name removed"

By the theater, or an overzealous fansen?!
"

I guess it wouldn't shock me if someone had stolen it, but Ben's name was in the middle, so it looks like it was removed, and the rest moved over to fill in the gap.
"

It might be my picture. I tweeted and IG'd it. I watch

Nov 19 2017, 11:19:41 PM

I loved it, thank you! Oh, and I also met TheGirlsNY in front of the theatre! I almost forgot that!"

I won't take it personally. :) It was really great to meet you and thank you in person. When you walked out i was like "I recognize that guy!" socjoc1107, the Playbill looked a-mazing. I only glanced at it though, since the stories weren't intended for me.

DEH November 19 The Day Has Come!
 Nov 19 2017, 11:46:57 AM

CT2NYC said: "northlandfan said: "Bring a splash guard my friend (CT2NYC) because i'm sure a lot of saliva tears and mucus will be coming your way!!
Just think your shirt will be full of Ben Platt's DNA by the end of the evening. You may want to auction it off at the end of the show!
Someone may want to clone him ! Lol
"

I was thinking about bringing a rain poncho, but I've decided to revel in the moisture!!!
"

Ha!

DEH November 19 The Day Has Come!
 Nov 19 2017, 11:32:28 AM

CT2NYC said: "I'm a pretty reserved guy, and I'm not a fan of hootin' and hollerin', but I'm ready for today's craziness. "

I'm happy for everyone attending today, especially you. I'd hoped to be there but the Telecharge gods have not been nice to me. I've it refresh so many times Wednesday that my finger actually hurts. Have an amazing time!

Nov 19 2017, 11:18:37 AM

jagrdeh said: "Can anyone who is going to the show today PM me? I went last night and didn't buy one of the signed playbills and am now regretting it so PM me if you are going!"

Same thing happened to me but I went back the following night and waited until the volunteers set up at the end of the show then just went in and bought it from the volunteer right by the doors.

Nov 18 2017, 09:54:34 PM

Liza's Headband said: "No. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they reroute exiting patrons to immediately across the street or east - away from the stage door. It is going to be so insane... Can't imagine there will be any room to allow actual audience members to make their way to door."

When I waited a few weeks ago they made non-atendees stand all the way at the end (closest to box office) and let people coming from the show stand on the sidewalk by th

Nov 18 2017, 07:29:25 PM

MeasureInLove said: "OMG just got a premium seat for tomorrow on Telecharge!!"

That's awesome! I've been hitting refresh since 9am with no luck.

Nov 18 2017, 01:21:54 PM

MeasureInLove said: "Me too!! I've had tickets for tomorrow slip through my hands twice now. Will pay for regular or premium tickets. "

Me, three. Looking for 1 for Sunday. Premium is ok. Can Venmo or PayPal. Thanks!

Nov 17 2017, 04:02:15 PM

michaelhale said: "haterobics said: "I'm confused, if people can't afford StubHub prices, and want to see the show, and see there are premiums available for the final weekend... why not buy the premiums, resell them, and then use the overage to buy a Sunday ticket? Sure, just buying a Sunday ticket outright on Telecharge would be better, but I've used this method to do lots of expensive things... often for free (buy three tickets, sell two, etc.). Plus, it's

Nov 17 2017, 03:40:28 PM

annang said: "In a fit of fiscal irresponsibility, I just upgraded from regular to premium seats for tonight. So I now have one $313 ticket for tonight and one $213 ticket for tonight that I can sell at face.

I also, because I am bad with details, accidentally bought two premium ($464) seats for tomorrow night. Need to get rid of them before my credit card bill comes due. I’m going to return them to telecharge in a bit, but if someone here wants to buy them from me,

Nov 17 2017, 03:10:57 PM

mlledir said: "Also Saturday G 103 $439..."

Just came up for me, too, but I'm looking for Sunday so I'm releasing it. 

Dear Evan Hansen Fan Day
 Nov 16 2017, 01:22:56 PM

Does anyone know if they've notified winners yet? A few friends also entered and none of us have heard a thing.

Nov 16 2017, 01:19:06 PM

Akitarent said: "Sorry guys! one last question:

StubHub has tickets for tonight for Dear Evan Hansen rows Center Mezz (Rows and G) for about $368/388

For people who have seen the show, is it worth doing?
"

The theater is small. The show is amazing. ABSOLUTELY!

Nov 16 2017, 12:45:30 PM

Akitarent said: "How do I know? I assume if I try topurchase would there be a drop down menu asking how many seat?"

Correct.

Nov 15 2017, 01:20:55 PM

littlegrrrl said: "Just saw that one as well, although it's more than we were hoping to spend. Offered it to my daughter but she feels funny going alone. Thanks for the heads up and the advice on how to check!"

When I was there alone (twice), there were many others also alone. Everyone is so friendly, she can chat up the person next to her.

Nov 15 2017, 12:59:53 PM

littlegrrrl said: "Where is everyone seeing these? Every time I look on Telecharge, it tells me no seats are available. Am I doing something wrong?"

Make sure you are checking for single tickets and do not set any other parameters.

Nov 13 2017, 03:27:34 PM

elljay1371 said: "Did anyone see anything available for Friday today? I haven't."

Nope.

Nov 12 2017, 07:43:59 PM

Wired4Broadway said: "Thanks to this group I was offered a ticket (that I could sort of afford) 2 hours before today's show in Orchestra. This group is amazing and I appreciate everyone who was helpful. Side note - all six seats next to me were empty. So weird."

Wait, so you finally got to go????????

Nov 12 2017, 09:44:42 AM

Emily206 said: "Hello, everyone! I'm from Indiana, but am traveling to NYC with my sister this week. Wehad been planning on campingout Tuesday night, in hopes of getting tickets for one of the shows on Wednesday. I even bought a new coat and packed a sleeping bag for ournight out :)

I've been following this feed for weeks though, reading all of your success stories, and saw information about the four day rule. My sister and I diligently checked telecharge for ticke

Nov 10 2017, 03:37:56 PM

annang said: "HeatherAV said: "First - I love this message board. It's such a supportive group of DEH fans!

Second - I have an extra autographed DEH playbill (Pride). I "bought" a few playbills when I saw the show two weeks ago with a donation to BCEFA - I gave most of the playbills to friends but I have one extra. I'd love for it to go to someone on this board as a "thank-you" for all the friendliness. I'll be in NYC on 11/17 and c

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You