News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cmstygar

Member Name: cmstygar
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Recent Experience with Come From Away Rush ??
 Dec 23 2019, 12:35:54 PM
F and G 18.
 Dec 22 2019, 01:11:39 PM
Swung by about 10.15 on Friday morning and was able to get 2 rush tickets. But it was a windchill of about 16°, so I’m sure that factored into it.
 Dec 20 2019, 12:47:43 AM

Any idea if they wait until show is completely sold out before they sell standing room? I know that's how most shows are. There are still quite a few seats left for tomorrow's performance...still trying to decide if I should get up early and rush or if I should just go later in the morning in hopes for standing room.

Dec 16 2019, 05:52:18 PM

Curious too...we would be around for any of the Friday and Saturday performances.

Lucky Seat Mobile Website
 Dec 16 2019, 05:32:33 PM

This seems to be an ongoing problem. 5 of us entered a lottery through them last week and never got a notification one way or the other and the status is still pending. But then I (not sure about anyone else) got an email the next day telling me I won for that next night's show...which I never even entered (and was out of town for). Frustrating!

A CHRISTMAS CAROL - Preview Thread
 Nov 14 2019, 11:47:22 AM

SouthernCakes said: "I was in the rear orchestra and it looked pretty full but a few seats here and there. Didn’t go up to the Mezz or the Balcony! But given it hasn’t opened yet and the weather. I’d say you’d be fine waiting until the box office opens. "

Thanks - that’s what I was thinking/hoping! 

A CHRISTMAS CAROL - Preview Thread
 Nov 13 2019, 08:51:46 PM

Has anyone rushed for this yet? I am thinking of trying to rush for the matinee on Saturday before our flight out that evening. Just trying to gauge how early we should get in line.

Next for Beth Leavel?
 Nov 3 2019, 08:55:54 PM

We saw her in Gypsy at the Muny and she was AMAZING. We had to leave town the following day, otherwise I would have gone back to see the production again immediately. I'd travel anywhere to see her in this again.

Excerpts Moby Dick, In Concert Under the Whale
 Jul 28 2019, 09:05:52 AM

Ledaero said: "That's a very interesting question, and the assumption is yes. If I remember correctly, Moby-Dick was originally developed under cooperation withBerkeley Rep and the Public, and it was originally supposed to run in Berkeley Rep's 18/19 season and then transfer to the Public for 19/20. BUT then something happened whereBerkeley Rep and/or the Public dropped the show unexpectedly for last season, and Dave went into scramble mode to rebook Moby-Dick at a different

Jul 27 2019, 12:41:51 PM

SandyDee said: "Downstairs was perfect, but they might have planned for it since everyone is jammed packed together. Upstairs it was like...maybe thirty seats in a single file around the whale? Downstairs it was very tight, but as someone who detests being hot I had no real problems with temperature. More so how freaking tight the seating was, I sat in dead center on one of the side aisles and I thought I was going to dislocate my hip trying to be comfortable."

Okay,

Jul 27 2019, 10:15:58 AM

SandyDee said: "cmstygar said: "Does anyone know how early people started lining up to get in?"

I was there last night around 7:45 and ended up in about upper part of the line, but people were coming in droves so it's hard to say when the front half of the line arrived. I'd say if you're picky about seats maybe 7:30pm is the best bet?

The ticketing system was a bit unexpected, basically you go down the ramp and show security your c

Jul 27 2019, 01:46:05 AM
Does anyone know how early people started lining up to get in?
Hadestown digital lottery
 May 21 2019, 01:24:42 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience. Guess we will just keep trying and keep our fingers crossed!

Hadestown digital lottery
 May 20 2019, 09:43:08 PM

Any updates here? Based on the latest Rush reports, I'm guessing the lottery is turning more Hamilton-esque by the day?

Mar 1 2019, 09:53:00 PM

I really liked the Lemon Ricotta Ravioli the last time we went. And we always order the fries. 

Lifespan of a Fact Rush
 Jan 12 2019, 11:56:53 AM
Yesterday they told me there wouldnt be rush for the rest of the weekend, even though there is availability. They also arent selling anything at discounted prices at the theatre. They said $179 was cheapest at theatre and TKTS was at $140 for cheapest. Im not promising any of this, but this is what I was told yesterday when we were allowed inside after attempting to rush from 6am.
Lifespan of a Fact Rush
 Jan 10 2019, 07:08:03 AM
Arrived at 7 - 7th in line. Telecharge isnt showing any tickets available, so I guess we will see if they even have rush today.
Lifespan of a Fact Rush
 Jan 8 2019, 10:40:19 PM

Thanks for the update! I'll try for Thursday morning...there aren't many seats left for that night, so hopefully they still do rush. And I hope the cold doesn't prevent stage door. I saw this once before, but it was sleeting so no one came out.

Lifespan of a Fact Rush
 Jan 6 2019, 11:59:52 AM

Does anyone have a guess as to what to expect this week with the show closing? I was thinking of trying for Thursday, but wasn't sure if Broadwaycon, the weather, and it being closing weekend would make anything different from "normal".

Times Square Pod Hotel
 Dec 11 2018, 11:21:00 PM

We just booked the Four Points Sheraton Times Square for $95/night in January. Wasn't planning a return trip that soon (we are coming in this weekend), but for those prices we couldn't pass it up! No idea what rate you are looking at but I thought I'd pass this info along in case it would be helpful to anyone.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You