News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Elsie2

Member Name: Elsie2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is Ben Platt Reopening The Palace theatre with a concert for his new Album?
 Mar 19 2024, 05:48:07 PM

As it states in many places, I don't think he's opening the Palace, he's merely the first to announce a performance there and I think they're saving the opening act for a big announcement. 

I also got a vip ticket... and compared to prices I've previously paid for vip tickets to see his last tour or even recent broadway shows, this was cheap. I like Ben Platt and I enjoy his music (perhaps I'm one of the only ones but 🤷‍♀️),  I do think that they

Sondheim/Ives HERE WE ARE @ The Shed
 Oct 13 2023, 07:11:33 PM

Got the email too - it's as though they knew I was going to book my flights today! Do we think it will sell out? (I was in the queue to buy tickets for this the first time around and we all know how we thought that was gonna go...)

Oct 12 2023, 10:47:54 PM

Wanting to book the final performance to see how much it has changed (I saw the third preview) - what is the chance of this extending or adding an extra performance do we think? 

Oct 1 2023, 11:23:33 AM

Saw this last night and I loved it. As others have said I was pleased to see they finished with music at the end now because it rounded it off perfectly. 

I don't know what to say without giving too much away. But it was wonderful, a brilliant cast and not at all what I was expecting. I felt that they were enjoying being there and having fun with what they were given to work with.

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
 Aug 21 2023, 02:42:38 AM

Does anyone have any new codes for The Cottage? Looking to go end of September and the only code I've seen runs out beginning of the month. 

Sondheim's Final Musical HERE WE ARE will premiere at The Shed this fall (No, really!)
 Jul 19 2023, 12:14:49 PM

Finally managed to get a ticket for 09/30!! Not exactly the seat I would have wanted but all the other dates were sold out and the seats just kept disappearing as I was trying to choose!! Seat is towards the back but it's a small theater so I'm hoping all seats are good! So relieved that's over!! 

Sondheim's Final Musical HERE WE ARE will premiere at The Shed this fall (No, really!)
 Jul 18 2023, 07:35:07 PM

Having got a ticket for Merrily for 27th September, I am in town for just a few days and will be trying to get tickets for one of the first few previews of this - I hope I can get tickets tomorrow! We'll see how it goes...I like the rush of seeing if I can get the ticket! After joining queues for Merrily and seeing the huge availability they still have I am hopeful...

Otherwise another trip will be in order... 

MERRILY will transfer next falli
 Mar 23 2023, 10:52:53 AM

No issues once in - front row balcony $147 on a Wednesday end of September. 

Job done

Mar 23 2023, 10:43:13 AM

This is exactly how it was when I was booking tickets for Old Friends last month... same situation, looked again today at availability and they've got loads! Still like to wait in line just in case! 

9 minutes to go... 

incidentally, just opened a new tab and there are over 10000 people waiting now with over an hour

Mar 15 2023, 07:29:31 PM

Yes - I signed up with the official site and about an hour ago received notification from them that I'll receive a pre sale access code on 23rd. Now just wondering what seat to go for! Wondering if it'll break the internet like when I tried to book Old Friends last week! 

Does Hailey only do evening OOTI shows?
 Oct 13 2018, 07:10:53 PM

I saw her on a Saturday matinee last month shortly after she returned - hopefully if you're able to see it again you'll see her. I'm hoping to catch it again as I really enjoyed it. 

Dear Evan Hansen and Kids
 Sep 26 2018, 06:27:19 PM

I have an 8 year old who is very grown up and I have taken her to shows such as Hello Dolly, The King and I, Wicked, School of Rock and she adores them, loves listening to the music and also knows half the words to DEH which I regularly play in the car, however I decided earlier this year when we were taking our trip that I was not going to take her to DEH which I have seen a few times, it's not the language or anything it's just that I think it will be too emotional for her and I kno

THE NAP Previews
 Sep 5 2018, 11:24:36 AM

I saw this when it first came out for the world premiere at The Crucible, Sheffield and they must have had to change an awful lot of it to be able to make it work on Broadway. Most of the jokes were very local to where it was and I didn't think it was that funny. I did enjoy it, however I was very surprised when I read it was coming over as I didn't feel it was of the quality to be more than a regional production. I might go and watch it this weekend just to s

Is Elsie Fest no more?
 Jul 27 2018, 06:15:57 PM

Last year they announced it on 26th July and tickets went on sale August 1st so it should be announced any day now... well I hope so! 

Ticketmaster Verified Fan tyranny
 Dec 21 2017, 12:44:39 PM

I have tickets for Hamilton London next year and it seems very straightforward the way it's working but I'll see how it works on the day. With this verified fan thing I'm unable to sell my tickets through Ticketmaster but it appears that if you have will call (which I do for international) you can pick up the tickets with your card and then you could possibly sell them on the day - I don't know if they are asking for ID at the door like with Hamilton but that appears to be the

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 2 2017, 07:55:17 AM

Night before after searching 20 times a day is the best trick! Worked for me - row D as well!

Breaking: THE BOYS IN THE BAND Will Come to Broadway This Spring with Jim Parsons, Zachary Quinto, Matt Bomer, Andrew Rannells & More!
 Nov 1 2017, 08:22:10 PM

I'm in town end of May - this is definitely on my list now if I can get tickets! What a fantastic cast!

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Oct 20 2017, 05:44:08 PM

I was willing to do anything two weeks ago (for 10/07 evening performance) and I had a plan to keep checking Stubhub for decreases in ticket prices, join the cancellation line when I arrived in NY, anything. Primarily I kept checking telecharge all day throughout work and I was beginning to think I would have to stay out all night when I managed to find a ticket the night before at the last minute. Just keep checking Telecharge constantly for your dates, tickets do come up and I was willing t

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You