News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for iheartmark

iheartmark Profile Photo
Member Name: iheartmark
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: You always were the one to make us stand out in the crowd, though every once upon a while, your head was in the clouds. There's nothing you could ever to to ever let me down, and remember that I'll always love you.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
 Jan 2 2006, 02:21:48 AM
Sorry--I know this is way off topic, but for anyone in the Olympia, WA area---The Olympia Film Society has more showings of RENT this month! If you're interested, PM me.

Have a good night

I need to finish my OWN film - I QUIT!!!
 Dec 7 2005, 07:42:15 PM
That's what my mom said about the Mark scarf. But she wants a couple things so maybe I'll have some luck and be able to borrow them.....-.-"
 Dec 7 2005, 07:38:22 PM
(and anthony was INCREDIBLE as Seymour)
 Dec 7 2005, 07:33:09 PM
YAY!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^ *jumps up and down with you in Angel-like manner*
 Dec 7 2005, 07:23:50 PM
spotlight-- i liked that one better too i think i'm going to change it back...i was scared i stole it from someone on here but i thought about it and i think i got it from somewhere else......but yeah that's why i changed it.
 Dec 7 2005, 07:11:07 PM
spotlight--i totally just changed it like 3 times, which one are you talking about? lol sorry
 Dec 7 2005, 06:59:38 PM
Proud member of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Scarf!

(SCARFSEXCLIFFMECCA)

Hahaha yaaaay!
*Steals....if that's okay?*

Dec 7 2005, 06:57:18 PM
elphatine you're my hero

other than anthony, of course.

Dec 7 2005, 06:51:31 PM
Does anyone know if the AIM chat is currently happening....and if so how to get into it?

Thanks

Dec 7 2005, 06:42:00 PM
Ew I hate graphing...I always procrastinate doing it....lol But seriously its dumb. But I hate that I can't say I'll never need math, cuz I know I will....which is also dumb
 Dec 7 2005, 06:35:53 PM
I hate my science class. Whenever the teacher asks questions either no one else knows the answer or no one else WILL answer and its embarrassing to watch. I feel bad for my teacher so then I mumble the answer and feel like a suck up. but he looks so sad when no one responds....so i hate science.
 Dec 7 2005, 06:29:45 PM
I can't wait to take chem. It reminds me of Potions in Harry Potter and I think Snape is pretty awesome.

In the interest of being on topic is Anthony going to be at the movie on the 16th?

Dec 7 2005, 06:20:45 PM
and on the subject of math--- my teacher feels the need to say "Okay?" every few seconds when he's explaining and when he comes around to "help" all he does is call my friends stupid. So now I help them instead.
 Dec 7 2005, 06:16:12 PM
I had to stop procrastinating cuz my mom came in and was like "AHHH I'M BEING SCARY DO YOUR MATH OR DIE".....kind of, not her exact words but you get the idea.

Mel I'm so sorry you can't go. I was so pissed because I was going to go but then realized we had to changed the date of our trip to the 19th because of some stupid zoo concert. I cried all night. *hug* It'll be okay. ♥

Dec 7 2005, 05:16:14 PM
stupid hollywood vault.
stupid math paper... let's procrastinate, yay!

We're not gonna pay (and can't afford to, anyway)
 Dec 7 2005, 12:07:57 PM
It doesn't really make sense that the profits aren't going to a good cause. I mean when you bought the ringers or screensavers it went to like 3 charities right? I mean wouldn't it make sense that the money from this went to a good cause as well?
 Dec 7 2005, 11:59:28 AM
Hmm you're probably right. I told my friend that I was collecting money for the wonderful cause of "Kali wants the scarf that Anthony Rapp wore in the RENT movie", but...
 Dec 7 2005, 11:48:34 AM
Yeah I think we could all use scarves this winter, it's going to be freezing, we've already had snow. Olympia, Washington never has snow. It was like a sign.

"Must not blow paycheck on scarf, must not blow paycheck on scarf, must not blow paycheck on scarf!!!"

Ahhh, the temptation! :-P I'm for the idea of all of us splitting the price and then passing it around. Heheh.

Are you serious? Cuz I am so at the point that I would do this.

Dec 5 2005, 11:29:42 PM
btw Lari I ♥ your icon
 Dec 5 2005, 11:22:24 PM
Yup. :)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You