News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for fishwony

Member Name: fishwony
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Oct 30 2017, 10:28:54 AM

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic, but I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience trying the 4-day rule with any other difficult/sold out/in-demand shows. Is this a secret Telecharge trick or is it exclusive to DEH? Asking more out of curiosity (and for future reference) than anything else. Thanks!

Oct 28 2017, 09:14:07 PM

Thanks CT2NYC and the other folks above who tipped me off to the multiple device / WiFi issue. I was tearing my hair out! Just tried again and got so caught up in the excitement of seeing actual tickets available, I scooped up the 2 premium tix in Row H 5 & 7 for Weds. eve 11/1 for $399 each. At least $100/per than I wanted to pay, but after losing most of my Saturday trying, I was desperate. If my wife gives me too much grief about the price, I may offer them up and will def offer them h

Oct 28 2017, 05:58:25 PM

Apologies if these are newbie questions, but since around noon today, whenever I search the Telecharge site for tickets, all I get is a message that reads "We’re sorry, we're having a problem with this feature of the site right now. Please try again."  I'm only trying on the site b/c every time I try to hit "Find Tickets" on the Telecharge app, it works for about second then bumps me back to the "Find A Show" homepage. So I've got nowhere with either and it's maddening. It looks like some folks have been able to find tix, but has anyone else experienced these problems and/or found a workaround? I've been trying all day and am beginning to feel like the Broadway gods are trying to tell me something.  

Oct 27 2017, 01:14:25 PM

I have been searching on the website too (my app seems to be misfiring) and I've got as far as going into the "Select Seats" screen, but then there appear to be no seats available to select (unless I'm missing something). When I reload saying to select seats for me, it tells me none are avail. It could be this terrible computer I'm on at work, but if anyone has any advice, I'd really appreciate it.

And just as an aside, it's my first time posting but I'

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You