News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HeatherAV

Member Name: HeatherAV
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Lightning Thief previews thread  Sep 20 2019, 11:29:01 AM

VotePeron said: "HeatherAV said: "If anyone at Previews also saw it on tour last year, I'd love to hear if there are any differences. I loved the tour production (saw it in Chicago) but felt there was a little room for improvement so I'm curious if they made any tweaks - such as adding an extra ensemble member or two or giving a little more attention to the smaller props (anyone else notice they were scraping totally empty plates into the camp fire as their "off

The Lightning Thief previews thread  Sep 20 2019, 10:01:53 AM

If anyone at Previews also saw it on tour last year, I'd love to hear if there are any differences.  I loved the tour production (saw it in Chicago) but felt there was a little room for improvement so I'm curious if they made any tweaks - such as adding an extra ensemble member or two or giving a little more attention to the smaller props (anyone else notice they were scraping totally empty plates into the camp fire as their "offerings" to the gods? Would it have been t

Cursed Child Logo Change  Sep 5 2019, 04:40:51 PM

Perhaps a movie is in the works (although I, too, think that's a mistake and this is meant to be seen on a stage), but I highly doubt the article's "sources" are correct when they say Radcliffe, Watson, and Grint have agreed to come back.  All 3 have really distanced themselves from Harry Potter since the movie wrapped so I would be shocked if they all agreed to go back into those exact same roles for another 2 movies.  

Cursed Child Logo Change  Sep 5 2019, 10:09:36 AM

They also removed "Parts 1 and 2" from the marquee, although the playbills are still denoted "part 1" and "part 2" in small font on the bottom.  I personally loved the old playbills and the fact that when you put the part 1 playbill next to the part 2 playbill it showed the entire set of wings.  That was a nice touch, I thought, too bad they lost that.  Can anyone get a close look at the Harry Potter face on the new playbill - is it Jamie Parker?&n

Dear Evan Hansen Signitures  Jul 6 2019, 01:36:47 PM

If you post a picture on the chat board instead of linking to a google doc, I'm sure you'll get lots of responses.  

Brennin Hunt joins Pretty Woman  May 22 2019, 12:17:42 PM

Brennin has a fantastic voice, so I'm sure he'll be able to carry the score without any issues.  His voice is comparable to Andy Karl, in my opinion.  Brennin is, though, definitely too young to be playing the part of Edward because I agree with previous posters that Edward is supposed to be a much older man (to Vivian's early 20s) but I think that can be addressed with a well-tailored suit and a salt-and-pepper wig.  Especially for fans seated more than 6 rows

Selling 2 Harry Potter : The Cursed Child tickets Face Value on 3/31/2019  Mar 23 2019, 02:25:07 PM

Congrats on the baby.  You'll probably have better luck if you change the title of the thread to something like "2 Harry Potter Tickets 3/31/19 below face value" or "2 Harry Potter Tickets 3/31/19 $180 total".  But definitely clarify if it's $180 per seat ($90 per part) or $180 for both seats ($45 per part per seat).  The fact that HP is in two parts makes quoting the price a little confusing sometimes. 

Given you're going under face

Dear Evan Hansen Chicago 1 tix for sale face value  Feb 14 2019, 06:40:26 PM

UPDATE - Two tickets have been claimed and I have one ticket left.  March 5, Dear Evan Hansen in Chicago.  Orchestra Left, D5.  Also listed on Stub Hub but please DM me if you want to avoid Stub Hub fees.  

Dear Evan Hansen Chicago 1 tix for sale face value  Feb 13 2019, 07:26:27 PM

I meant "center aisle" as opposed to the "outside aisle."  Didn't mean to be misleading.  Yes, there is Orchestra Right, Center and Orchestra Left.  These seats are in Orchestra L, the three seats off the center aisle (meaning the aisle towards the center of the theater).

Seating at James M. Nederlander theater in Chicago  Feb 7 2019, 11:14:48 AM

You should be fine anywhere in the orchestra, but I would avoid the balcony extreme right and far left - those are pretty obstructed (you'll miss 5-10 feet of the side of the stage).  I'd definitely avoid the box seats - those are terrible.  Like Jorge, I'm not sure of the staging, but if anything is staged towards the back, I'd avoid the balcony far right and left.

Harry Potter Question  Feb 5 2019, 02:34:39 PM

The lobby and theater are gorgeous.  If you're a large enough fan to come to the show, you probably want to allow at least 10 minutes to wander around and explore.  (Check out small details like the pattern on the carpet and the carvings inside the theater, in addition to the larger areas like the patronus paintings by coat check.)  That's 10 minutes on top of the normal 30 minutes I like to get to the theater early to use the restroom, get a snack, find my seat, peruse

Dear Evan Hansen Chicago 3 tix for sale below face value  Feb 5 2019, 11:17:49 AM

I have three tickets for sale for Dear Evan Hansen in Chicago, Tuesday March 5 - Orchestra Left seats D1, D3, and D5.  That's the third row (there's no row A for Orch-R or Orch-L) on the center aisle.  Great seats.  Face value is $249 (and I'll absorb the ticketmaster fees of $21) and I"m asking $175 per ticket.  I have the hardcopy ticket for one of the tickets and I can transfer the other 2 via Ticketmaster transfer.  (I bought two tickets and the n

16y/o Jimmy Award Winner is Bway's Next Evan Hansen  Jan 31 2019, 12:31:00 PM

I saw on Michael Park's twitter that Michael was so engrossed in Andrew's performance that he (Michael) made a mistaken in Break in a Glove.  Does anyone know what happened?

Pre-Sale code for Hamilton exhibition in Chicago  Jan 29 2019, 03:51:18 PM

Fantastic, thanks!

Pre-Sale code for Hamilton exhibition in Chicago  Jan 29 2019, 03:10:19 PM

Does anyone have a presale code?  Presale started today through Ticketmaster.

Orientder Theatre in Chicago  Jan 24 2019, 10:32:48 AM

That is really cool! Full disclosure, when I saw the subject line of your post, my first thought was frustration that some poster didn't take the time to spell the name correctly. Whoops - my bad! Thanks again for sharing!

HAM PR stagedoor  Jan 17 2019, 11:19:28 PM
Bump (Are there really no updates about whos coming out of the stage door to sign???)
HAM PR stagedoor  Jan 16 2019, 10:25:52 AM

Can anyone provide an update on the stage door situation for Hamilton PR.  Thanks velevele for the explanation that there is a stage door... can anyone speak as to who has come out during the last few shows?  In particular, does Lin come out?

Hamilton PR ticket for sale 1/20  Jan 15 2019, 03:43:30 PM

Is the ticket for the matinee or evening show?  And what's the seat location?  And who's the "official seller"?  Do you plan to meet the buyer at the theater before the show to get the ticket from the box office and physically hand it to the buyer?  So many questions about this...

Harry Potter ticket for sale for Saturday  Jan 15 2019, 11:16:46 AM

I doubt anyone on this board will pay face value for Cursed Child tickets - the show has been smart and consistently makes new seats available, often better seats and/or cheaper seats than what was released in the original sale.  You may want to consider discounting the tickets slightly if you want any hope of selling them here.  That said, you certainly won't get any responses without posting the seat location.  $225 per ticket is pretty high, especially if they're not

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You