News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sky842

Sky842 Profile Photo
Member Name: Sky842
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Oct 24 2017, 02:42:06 PM

I was searching for a picture during the week but there are a few different venues that pop up and I was unsure what one was the correct one that did have a good head on view. It's a nice smaller cosy theatre, bit like some of the older ones used for plays in the West End. 

Oct 23 2017, 09:05:13 PM

herewegoabc said: "Sky, I know you wanted to stay in the lower range, but there is one premium orchestra seat available for Friday night. If you are willing to pay Stubhub fees, this might be a better option."

I've ended up buying one off of Stubhub tonight for a seat in the Mezz (thought it was the safer option since I'm quite small and usually conveniently end up behind tall people haha). Nervous about there being any issues but most on these boards ha

Oct 23 2017, 05:12:05 PM

Yeah, it was strange. I was checking for about 2.5 hours and never managed to get anything today. Think they mustn't have had many being a Friday sale. I've got my eye on some on hubstub though. Anyone have experience using them?

Oct 23 2017, 10:43:32 AM

Thank you! Fingers crossed! :) 

Oct 23 2017, 08:59:54 AM

chuckydisc said: and you have only the ONE performance slot within your schedule?

Yes, if that’s so hard to believe. Some of us don’t live in the states and have work commitments when we visit. I won’t be back in NY till at least April 2018 so it’s my only chance to see this cast. 

I wasn’t aware of the 4 day trick when I visited last month on vacation so thought it was sold out and booked other shows. I wasn’t even inte

Oct 22 2017, 06:09:12 PM

chuckydisc said: Summarize please ... how many tickets would you want&what's your budget maximum?

Just 1 ticket for myself. Budget I wouldn't really want to go over $300 unless it was last resort. Ideally I'd rather be able to get something around $100-$250 range tomorrow if the fates should be on my side. 

Oct 22 2017, 01:25:55 PM

Curious, are you best to un-tick the premium seating options when searching or, if you are willing to pay any seats from Telecharge, if there are no premium available will it still show any tickets available? 

And thanks @herewegoabc for your reply :)

Oct 22 2017, 12:07:38 PM

Hello! New to the boards but this information has been very helpful. 

I'm in NY for one night only and I'm hoping to be able to see DEH that i've been following since it began. I'm looking to go 27th October, so following the 4 day trick, with tomorrow (Monday) being a dark day in most theatre, that's still the best day to start looking for released tickets on telecharge? 

I cant get there early as my flight doesn't arrive till 12:30 at JFK

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You