News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sq131

Member Name: sq131
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Oct 27 2017, 10:09:08 AM

WE GOT IN!!! Sleeping in the streets was 1000000% worth it, lol! Still can’t believe it - just an amazing and moving experience watching these talented actors do what they love most.
Here’s a recap of my 24 hours to watch a Thursday night show:

930 pm, Wednesday night - 2 line sitters arrived, each wanting 2 tickets
945 pm - I arrived, wanting 2 tickets
7 am, Thursday morning - 4th person showed up, wanting 4 tickets
8:45 am - Group of 5 showed up,

Oct 26 2017, 12:12:36 PM
It sounds likes it’s 2 different guys - Nigel and Adanis from #LineDudes, they’re chill and one of them even let me borrow their chair to sleep in. I overheard one of them saying they don’t won’t buy and re-sell, they only have specific clients. They both got here about 15 minutes before me though, so I’m third.
 Oct 26 2017, 10:38:01 AM
SpyOnTheInside said: "How's it going on line? I'm on a bus right now to nyc (from Boston) with my 13yr old. We're getting in at 1pm and I'm considering coming straight over to join the line, but I think we may be too late. What do you think? Have many others joined the line? Maybe just wait and try getting there 5 or 6 am tomorrow?"

There’s about 15 people in line righ now, some going for 2 tickets. Probably best to try tomorrow? The first person af

Oct 26 2017, 05:14:47 AM
Thank you for the wonderful detailed post! I will say I saw Mike Faist leave from the main doors, and Ben also rushed out quickly from the main lobby to his limo while everyone was at the stage door....that’s unfortunate he’s being stalked.
Thus far at 5 am, still only me and to my correction two* line sitters, both waiting for 2 tickets each. One person showed up at 5 am for Come From Away across the street. The waiting continues!

Oct 25 2017, 09:48:36 PM
Just got here at 9:40, and there’s a line sitter who got here around 9/9:30, and another person who got here a few minutes after. Here’s to hoping there’s more than 4 tickets!
 Oct 25 2017, 05:22:38 PM
Hello all, I will be sitting in the cancellation ticket line late tonight for Thursday evening tickets! Wish me luck
Random/possibly dumb question - if you’re offered tickets, is either card or cash accepted? Wondering if I should take out some money before I head out. I’ve never purchased a ticket at a Broadway box office, and am unfamiliar with policies. Apologies ahead of time if it’s a silly question!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You