News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SPNY5

Member Name: SPNY5
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 20 2017, 06:18:44 PM
So happy you all got to to go on Sunday!! So nice you put together a gift for our hero who helped me and so many others see DEH with Ben. Kindness at its best. Thanks again!!
 Nov 16 2017, 01:23:18 PM
The show is worth seeing. If you want to see with Ben and it's within your budget, then yes!!! You are running out of time :)

I loved every minute of it!! Again, thanks to this awesome board :)

Nov 15 2017, 01:33:30 PM
Chiming in too!
I was able to grab a single seat thanks to this amazing board. Everyone at theater is so kind and there for same reason. worth going!!!!!

Oct 27 2017, 10:58:52 AM
I'm chiming in here too! I was also there last night (N21) due to CT2NYC and this board. Show is as amazing as you hear and we were lucky as entire cast was there last night. I second To go, even when Ben Platt leaves. It's an important messge and so well done. Thank you again- you have made a lot of people happy with your selfless service!!
Caron

Oct 22 2017, 04:35:00 PM

Yeah - was so excited!! But I had to renter my CC and then was on phone with a friend trying to get her ticket and didn't realize I never confirmed.  I took pic of order but somehow I didn't confirm.  Didn't realize until hours later when I checked my email. My bad..a costly mistake. Happy to have ticket but would have been happier with $135 vs $199!

Oct 22 2017, 04:24:21 PM

Oh and Fyi- I got it through app on my phone. It kept saying none were available but I kept trying and got it. 

Oct 22 2017, 04:23:06 PM

I read boards but never signed up. I joined just to say thank you C2NYC!! I saw this @10 minutes after you posted and got seat N21. I thought I also purchased Mezzanine seat K2, but apparently I didn't confirm properly and didn't get it. I was going to keep mezzanine and sell N21 to board but sorry, I only got the one. Thank you again! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You