News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jackala28

Member Name: Jackala28
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

King Kong Rush?
 Jan 12 2019, 04:12:23 PM
Hi all!

Today I went to the box office around 3:00-3:30 just to see if by chance they had and general rush tickets left for the evening performance and they did!! Orchestra full view. Row I!!! Woot!

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 15 2017, 03:42:15 PM

Nov 15 2017, 03:41:50 PM

dearalanaaaa said: "What day is your B11 seat and price I'd be willing to purchase it off you if it's for specific days and prices."

Not looking to sell...only looking for more clarification and advice from those in this thread who are more experienced at theater going than I.  Didn't realize I would cause people to think I was selling...just asking clarifying questions...frownDear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 15 2017, 03:34:20 PM

Nov 15 2017, 03:05:18 PM

Nov 15 2017, 01:47:49 PM

Nov 14 2017, 03:06:06 PM

Can you share a screenshot of that?! my tickets are for Sat Matinee and I will be devastated if Ben is not going to perform.  

Nov 8 2017, 04:31:57 PM

CT2NYC said: "Jackala28 said: "Also, how early should one show up to pick up their will call tickets?"

As long as the box office is open, you can pick them up as early as you'd like.I already picked up mine for 11/19. If you want to wait until the day of, I'd recommend going an hour or two before showtime, just to avoid any congestion. That way, you can just get into the line for ticket holders when you return to the theatre. If you don't hav

Nov 8 2017, 03:23:39 PM

Hi all - Fat chance but does anyone have a Saturday 11/18 matinee ticket they want to sell me?  I know it's doubtful as I think Ben Platt's last weekend is sold out, but hopefully we can all keep each other informed if tickets are released again for his last week (which is next week). 

Also, how early should one show up to pick up their will call tickets?

Oct 30 2017, 12:56:32 PM

lol.  

Oct 30 2017, 12:24:38 PM

Did anyone else get an email about DEH Fan Day for Dec 10?  I hope I win!

Oct 27 2017, 07:13:50 PM

Oct 27 2017, 03:00:04 PM

Are there any updates as to when Ben Platt doesn't perform.  I read Wednesday and Saturday Matinees, but are there any other days/nights?  I know his last performance is November 19th, so I have very little time left. 

Oct 27 2017, 01:06:59 PM

EmilyB11 said: "Also it helps to be using the Telecharge app and not the website. People seem to have the most success searching for tickets on the app rather than on a computer"

I will try the App....Literally on the website and searching every time it times out.  I still get "There are no seats available for your selected dates and seating sections. Please try again with different dates and/or seating sections. Premium Seating may also be available."

Oct 27 2017, 12:59:48 PM

EmilyB11 said: "I have CENTER MEZZANINE ROW E seat 102 and I am going to release it. $213 ! Hope someone on here gets it :)"

Is there a trick to looking up tickets? I have been on telecharge since 12:30 pm today trying to search for a single ticket.  Two-Three people have posted that tickets for 10/31 are available...yet here I am searching for that date and I see nothing.   Am I doing something wrong?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You