News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for buckeyedeltastar

Member Name: buckeyedeltastar
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 18 2017, 11:54:48 AM
Is anyone in the cancellation line today for the matinee or evening? How does it look?
 Nov 14 2017, 09:05:57 AM

Wick3 said: "buckeyedeltastar said: "Know this is a really long shot, but at least need to try. I’m still kicking myself that the one night l didn’t spend solving the puzzles of the universe (jk, the captchas) they released the partial view tickets for Sunday. It looks like one or two even made it to StubHub which is really sad. Anyway, if anyone (even last minute) can’t use one of them, let me know! Would be eternally grateful."

I know

Nov 14 2017, 08:30:43 AM
Know this is a really long shot, but at least need to try. I’m still kicking myself that the one night l didn’t spend solving the puzzles of the universe (jk, the captchas) they released the partial view tickets for Sunday. It looks like one or two even made it to StubHub which is really sad. Anyway, if anyone (even last minute) can’t use one of them, let me know! Would be eternally grateful.
 Nov 5 2017, 06:58:33 PM

bwaylistener said: "To Abby from today (sorry I can’t remember your user name)—I’m so glad we connected at the show today! Message me so I can hear about the stage door! :)"

PM sent :) 

For everyone else- we were seated next to each other at the matinee today and realized we were both part of this thread community (I’m typically a lurker, never think I have anything valuable to contribute). But since I’m postin

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You