News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Michelle7

Member Name: Michelle7
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 4 2017, 09:36:25 PM

annang said: "G101 and G102 orchestra premium are coming up for tomorrow. I’m releasing them now."

DANG! Wish I had known that before I bought my tickets yesterday on TickPick. 

Nov 4 2017, 03:29:05 PM

Great to hear that some Premium seats opened up for tomorrow’s matinee! To answer your question C2NYC, I didn’t wind up getting those Row O Seats after all...when I went back to TickPick they were gone. However, I did see Row B orchestra right side for about the same price. From the viewfrommyseat website it looks like they are good seats, so I bought those. Excited for tomorrow!

Nov 3 2017, 07:32:44 PM

annang said: "Thank you somuch for this informationCT2NYC!!! I had NOidea those 2 rows were raised. So. in your valuable opinionshould I just go ahead and buy those Row O center seats and not bother with gambling to see if StubHub lowers their prices tomorrow, or if Telecharge magically releases orchestra center seats tomorrow? Part of me would like to have peace of mind and buy them today before we get on the plane at midnight...

I sat in O on the far side a few

Nov 3 2017, 07:03:38 PM

CT2NYC said: "Michelle7 said: "Kelly Dutton said: "I've used TickPick! No issues and smooth transaction. Picked up tickets right at the box office about 15 mins before show started. I will say though, often times sellers raise their prices on Tickpick to make the price similar to what they are selling for on StubHub, etc. so they can get more $$. But overall, I think you'd save a little bit of money on this site. I'm keeping tabs on all of them for next Wed/Thurs night. Good luck!"

Thanks Kelly! I'm looking at TickPick now. Their prices are definitely better than SH, but their orchestra center seats available for Sunday are only in the last 2 rows. I'm debating whether to buy a pair of thoseor gamble and wait to see if SH lowers their prices tomorrow. They still have 30 tickets available in center orchestra. And of course I am still checking Telecharge constantly :)

Willhappily listen to any suggestions or advice from you guys!
"

Rows O and P in the orchestra have awesomesightlines, because they're tiered above all the other rows. There's very little incline in rows A-N, so, there's always a chance that there'll be a really tall person/big head/big hair blocking your view. Row O is literally a step up from N, so you're looking above the heads of everyone else. Then, row P is a step from N. Here's a pic of the view from row O:

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/77824/Music+Box+Theatre/section-Orchestra/row-O/seat-22/
"

Thank you so much for this information CT2NYC!!! I had NO idea those 2 rows were raised. So. in your valuable opinion should I just go ahead and buy those Row O center seats and not bother with gambling to see if StubHub lowers their prices tomorrow, or if Telecharge magically releases orchestra center seats tomorrow? Part of me would like to have peace of mind and buy them today before we get on the plane at midnight...

Nov 3 2017, 06:24:30 PM

Kelly Dutton said: "I've used TickPick! No issues and smooth transaction. Picked up tickets right at the box office about 15 mins before show started. I will say though, often times sellers raise their prices on Tickpick to make the price similar to what they are selling for on StubHub, etc. so they can get more $$. But overall, I think you'd save a little bit of money on this site. I'm keeping tabs on all of them for next Wed/Thurs night. Good luck!"

Nov 3 2017, 06:06:24 PM

Anyone holding on to 2 orchestra seats for Sunday's matinee by chance?

Nov 3 2017, 04:30:51 PM

KristenAlley said: "I'm curious if anyone has an update on the line this month and if it's super long because of it being Ben's last few weeks? Also I'm looking for a ticket for Sunday matinee so if anyone has any tips that would be great! And how do I see the original message describing the "4 day trick"? Thanks everyone!"

Hi KristenAlley, the 4 day trick is basically checking Telecharge constantly 4 days before the show you are trying to see because they might release tickets during that time. I have had zero luck trying to find 2 orchestra tickets for Sunday's matinee and I have been trying for the last few days...I might have to bite the bullet and spend the money on StubHub or TickPick, which obviously was my last choice

Nov 3 2017, 01:41:30 AM

CarmenA3 said: "Have you tried TickPick - it's similar to StubHub without the fees. I have a ticket for another show from them so I won't be able to comment on them until then.

No I haven't! Thank you for the tip, CarmenA3! I had never heard of TickPick. I love that they don't charge service fees.

Nov 2 2017, 09:08:27 PM

Elsie2 said: "Night before after searching 20 times a day is the best trick! Worked for me - row D as well!"

Ok y'all are giving me hope, because I have been trying Telecharge repeatedly to no avail for 2 tickets for this Saturday night or Sunday's matinee. We fly in to NYC early Saturday morning, and I would love to have tickets bought before we get there. If I have to, I'll spend a paycheck through Stub Hub, but that is soo my last option...

Fing

Oct 30 2017, 06:46:07 PM

THANK YOU to everyone posting on this board. I am so glad I found this thread!! My partner and I are flying in from San Francisco this weekend specifically to see Ben in his last month. He was incredible when I saw him perform in February. Although I am willing to give up a paycheck and pay the crazy Stub Hub prices, I would much rather try the 4 day trick on Telecharge and just keep checking for released tickets. Thank you thank you and I will keep my fingers crossed that we can get goo

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You