News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for torst

Member Name: torst
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Grapes of Wrath on Broadway  Jun 9 2019, 08:20:28 AM

A truly moving and unforgettable evening in the theatre. Total silence at the end interrupted by one over excited clapper!

5 Last Years - Amplification  Jul 30 2015, 02:15:05 PM

I attended a reasonable performance of Five Last Years last evening and spent the time wondering why  such an intimate show required body mikes and amplified instrumental ensemble.  Is this show always performed like this?

Fun Home piano vocal?  Jul 16 2015, 10:11:14 AM

Does anyone know when the piano vocal or at least excerpts from the show will be available  and who is publishing?

TITANIC in Toronto  May 25 2015, 09:15:11 AM

I saw the show on Friday evening and enjoyed it much more than I had the Broadway original.  Very fine cast, beautifully staged.  But - the sound is quality is horrible.  Everything is blasted at you, everything sounds the same and it I unclear who is singing when it is all so homogenized.  I do not know if it is a fault of the theatre, the sound designer or the lack of someone manning a sound board but the magnificent opening chorus might have better been appreciated

nymph errant  Jul 9 2012, 10:17:44 AM
Did anyone go to the first performance? Wondeing if this is a must on a brief trip to NYC.
Night Music after November 7  Sep 29 2010, 08:57:27 AM
I am planning a trip to NYC in November and would like to see ALNM but do not want to purchase tickets without knowing what is happening with the cast. Any idea on when these decisions will be made?
What is the most obscure but brilliant musical you love?  Apr 16 2010, 04:25:22 PM
Marilyn the musical! I was so provoked when I saw this on the list that I actually had to join to comment. As a resident of London in the early 80's I had the dubious luck to see both Seberg and Marilyn. I have to say that Marilyn was one of the lowest points of all my theatre years. Did you know o o o Marilyn Munroe!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You