News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nyel24

Member Name: nyel24
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

First Preview of Picnic
 Dec 31 2012, 03:31:53 PM
does anyone know if Maggie Grace stage doors? I'm a huge fan of hers and would love to meet her after the show. If so does she go out thru the back or thru the main entrance?
Free Tix to The Performers
 Oct 19 2012, 05:52:56 PM
check your spam inbox. My email about winning wasn't even in my regular inbox until I saw this message board and decide to look in my spam inbox.
Annie Preview Thread
 Oct 4 2012, 08:37:05 AM
Looking forward to this show next week. For those who went how long was this production?
First Preview/Performance of Undisputed Truth
 Aug 1 2012, 09:34:18 PM
Does Tyson stage door. I would love to get a pic with him. I don't expect him to sign autos but Any help is greatly appreciated.
Raven Symone attendance lately?
 May 11 2012, 09:07:12 AM
does anyone know if raven comes out to meet the fans after a matinee show? I'm planning on taking my daughter who is a big raven fan to see the show tomorrow afternoon. she would love to meet raven up close.

Godspell or Leap of Faith?
 Apr 25 2012, 01:46:38 PM
thanks for all the responses. I'm going to give leap of faith a shot and hopefully it's not as bad as what i have been reading.
Godspell or Leap of Faith?
 Apr 25 2012, 09:09:34 AM
for those who have seen both shows or even has a general idea of both can you please advise which show i should go see with the wife. thanks.
Worst Fake Signed Playbill I have ever seen
 Feb 8 2012, 12:24:37 PM
i actually noticed this seller last night as well as the closest thing he has actually signed would be darren criss's but even that looks real shady. does anyone know how we can report this seller. it would be a shame for him to be able to sell these obvious forgery's to an unsuspecting fan.
TDF
 Feb 6 2012, 04:12:35 PM
cool. Thanks to everyone for the helpful info.
TDF
 Feb 6 2012, 12:03:26 PM
i saw that the membership fees for tdf is $30. Is it worth it for this service? How much of a discount do you really get? any information is greatly appreciated.
How to Succeed Stage Door
 Jan 8 2012, 12:10:12 AM
i did both radcliffe's final performances stage door and criss's stage door and criss's is by far the bigger crowd. i have no idea why since radcliffe is the bigger star. it is the worst stage door experience i have ever had because of the sheer volume of fans waiting for him.
Road to Mecca First Preview
 Dec 18 2011, 01:10:37 AM
For those who actually stayed for these first two previews does anyone know how long the play is time wise? Thanks.
BCEFA - Fall 2011 Collections
 Nov 18 2011, 08:29:35 AM
the signed hugh jackman posters are selling for $200. I did not notice any other signed items for sale.
Anything Goes and Follies stage door?
 Oct 7 2011, 09:45:10 PM
Cannot comment on anything goes as I have not stage doored them but for Bernadette I went after an evening show during the week and she signed and took pics if requested. Her assistant that came out with her was very nice too and made sure bernadtte did not miss any of her fans. A true broadway legend.
Spiderman Flying Wire Bracelet
 Sep 27 2011, 11:01:03 PM
I actually went to the flea market. Saw it but didn't buy it and now I want one bad too. Went to spiderman to see if they sell it but unfortunately they do not. I will keep trying and if I find out anything I will let you know. If someone happens to have an extra extra one they will sell I would love one to. Thanks.
What did you get at the 2011 Broadway Flea Market?
 Sep 26 2011, 09:24:44 AM
Brought the following:

Oklahoma Program $1
A few Window Cards for $1: Wicked, Elling, Spelling Bee, House of Blue Leaves
2 Lombardi Football $.25 each
A whole lot of playbills for $1

I wanted to buy a Spider-man bracelet that was made from the rope they had used but didn't and now i'm regretting it. Does anyone know if they sell these at the show?

What did you get at the 2011 Broadway Flea Market?
 Sep 25 2011, 04:57:03 PM
For those who won the tickets were they won via raffle? Looking to go now and would love to score some tickets. Thanks
Follies stage door
 Aug 10 2011, 10:28:32 AM
congrats on your success. for those who have gone to see the previews do you know the running time for the show is?

Thanks.

Spiderman Stage Door?
 Jun 10 2011, 10:38:24 PM
I believe most of the main principles come out. Last week I saw Chris tierney signing for fans. Before the 3 week layoff reeve Patrick tv and some of the cast would come out to interact with fans. They were very nice Good luck tmr
Free Stream of Spider-man Cast Recording TODAY.
 Jun 7 2011, 11:23:07 PM
i do enjoy both versions of rise above.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You