News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Cassie2

Cassie2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Cassie2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Costume Rant...  May 5 2005, 07:35:40 PM
When I was in CHORUS LINE dance belts weren't required but tights were for the guys. Watching back the video in some spots is painful. Also for the closing number the girls leotards were COMPLETELY see through, so it wasn't so bad up on stage under the lights, but when we went into the audience after the show a lot of people were like "Wow...so...there you are." Costume-wise it was a disaster.
re: Am I the only person who hated Rent?  Apr 17 2005, 07:53:51 PM
I wan't comparing Rent to Cats I was comparing how with any show, you get people on very opposite sides of the spectrum. I also saw Cats last night and the songs are so stuck in my head I can't see straight...It was just an example, don't get your knickers in a knot.
re: nervous prior to a show  Apr 17 2005, 07:51:02 PM
I used to get nervous before shows, but many people on the cast get much more nervous than I do so I spend my adrenaline energy doing nerves excercises with them so obviously I have to be calm to keep them calm.
re: Am I the only person who hated Rent?  Apr 17 2005, 07:48:12 PM
I think Rent is just one of those things that you like or you dislike...Much like Cats, some people don't get it and their like "wtf...", and belive that Cats is a black mark on Broadway. Other people still don't get it but love it because, they just do. Then their are people who have read the poems, understand the choreography and take something away from the show. While the lines don't seem to be so divided on RENT I believe that you have to relate to it a certain amount to understand.
what actually happened  Apr 17 2005, 05:05:19 PM
How about we accept that everyone is entitled to an opinion, and everyone has one, and that's not gonna change...and everyone stops ripping each others heads off?
re: First Musical  Apr 3 2005, 03:17:07 PM
Phantom of the Opera at the Boulder Dinner Theatre...In '97 or so...I wanted to see it so bad so I didn't tell my parents I was sick (I was like 9) and I vomited on about 5 people in the lobby during intermission...It deeply affected me, I now work there.
re: New Welcome Anthony Rapp!  Apr 1 2005, 11:43:01 PM
Angry mob? I only see one angry person...*cough*
Rappa Rappa Rappa  Mar 31 2005, 11:18:52 PM
What is wrong with you people...
'Making It On Broadway'  Mar 29 2005, 11:25:17 AM
Adventures in Babysitting is one of my favorite movies...it's actually on my TiVo now...I think I'll go watch it...ya think?
re: I HAVE A RANDOM QUESTION  Mar 24 2005, 10:07:35 PM
<---Norbert Leo Butz and Jim Poulos...mmmmm...
Tangent  Mar 24 2005, 07:21:05 PM
Sorry I'm coming into this one a little late, but my school just closed "A Chorus Line" we had to fight like hell to get to do it in the first place, and we had to censor it senseless. Closing night during "Dance 10; Looks 3" which we had to change to "This and That", Our Val said "Tits and Ass" on the very last one and the administration flipped...a bitch...now we're not allowed to do contemporary musicals anymore. Our school is probably one of the most conservative in the nation though, we h
American Idol look-alike  Mar 23 2005, 10:15:37 PM
There's about two pages of discussion on this topic in this thread...Why don't you read those?
re: funniest quotes from shows old and new  Mar 7 2005, 11:49:04 PM
"Then I started breaking into peoples houses...Oh...I didn't steal anything...I just rearranged their furniture." -Bobby, A Chorus Line

"Feeling her boobs and...feeling her boobs. After about an hour or so she said: "Ooooo, don'tcha wanna feel anything ELSE?" And I suddenly thought to myself, "No...I don't."" -Greg, A Chorus Line

"Little brat that's what my sister was...a little brat...And that's why I shaved her head I'm glad I shaved her head" Judy, A Chorus Line

So

Questions  Mar 6 2005, 12:32:31 AM
I definately just did it...*twitch, sigh*
Questions  Mar 5 2005, 09:17:10 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has put all the more recent questions together for Anthony? If no one has done it then I would be happy to, but I don't want to do it if someone already has.
re: Musical shows for high schools  Feb 23 2005, 10:58:37 PM
We did Man of La Mancha last year and it turned out really well..I do have a little bit of bias because I played Aldonza, but you would need a larger chorus for that one
Question  Feb 23 2005, 10:12:00 PM
Clicky---->
Question  Feb 22 2005, 10:28:23 PM
iheartmark- Interesting story. That one. I was sitting on the couch with my boyfriend watching American Idol (which I don't really like to do until the final rounds because I feel like like I'm watching someone's private audition...) and I leaped up when I saw him and I was like "THAT'S SO HOT! HE LOOKS JUST LIKE ANTHONY RAPP!" my boyfriend turns to me really slowly and goes "Who, pray tell is this hot Anthony Rapp you speak of?" and I could tell he was pissed (he acts a lot like Roger sometimes
Mmm wow  Feb 21 2005, 01:24:14 AM
Anthony, I just read that you are from Illinois (cause I'm a little slow.) as I don't live in Illinois anymore, I can tell you that I was born in DeKalb and lived there for awhile before we moved away, which is kind of sad...kind of (good thing I wasn't really into softball...or corn...maybe that's just a Northern Illinois thing.)But how long did you live there? Did you act through Chicago or more locally?
How to Deal  Feb 15 2005, 11:12:44 PM
Thanks for responding Dreamcatcher, but trust me the first thing I tried was talking to them. They're more stubborn than I am, and that's really saying something...I love my parents dearly, and I think their concern stems from the fact that I'm a recovering Anorexic/Bulimic and that came from getting into ballet at an intensely competitive level. So, in that way I can understand how they would think that getting intensely involved in theatre woul dmake me relapse (No matter how much I tell them
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You