News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wolfwolf

Member Name: wolfwolf
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Reviews of BBAJ  Oct 15 2010, 07:28:22 PM
New York Times loved it USAToday loved it WSJ did not mind it EW Loved it

Question about THE SCOTTSBORO BOYS rush...  Oct 15 2010, 07:22:57 PM
I would complain people cannot set policies unless they are very high up and this guy wasn't . I think a good sacking would be good here.
BBAJ Reviews  Oct 14 2010, 11:59:29 PM
On Broadway it got good reviews to solid reviews even from Terry from WSJ and that is saying something it is just amazing that it will not win the tony for the public due to its lack of commercial value . But do see it it is apparently amazing. I will go as far to say this is the best show on Broadway right now
BBAJ Reviews  Oct 14 2010, 11:59:28 PM
On Broadway it got good reviews to solid reviews even from Terry from WSJ and that is saying something it is just amazing that it will not win the tony for the public due to its lack of commercial value . But do see it it is apparently amazing. I will go as far to say this is the best show on Broadway right now
LEAP OF FAITH Reviews  Oct 14 2010, 11:54:45 PM
Why produce this show ? Raul is a good actor and singer but he does not do the two together well.
What should N2N do hire Meryl Streep and get her to try to sing through 30  Oct 4 2010, 07:44:41 AM
You do know I said try to sing 30 plus songs does indicate I don't think she would have even the slightest chance of even doing it without fainting . I think it would be funny
Marin and Alice  Oct 4 2010, 02:40:00 AM
Look they are professionals have not seen the show but can we stop comparing actors that do the same rolls look this one is better . Look one one a tony award but at the end of the day it is a hard role to play and very demanding. If they did the role first on Broadway we would of tonyed Marin and not Alice.
What should N2N do hire Meryl Streep and get her to try to sing through 30 songs plus  Oct 4 2010, 02:35:17 AM

next to normal is trying  Oct 4 2010, 02:33:47 AM
Well it is because I think a lot of critics would think this would win a tony for best musical but billy which opened before got great reviews and a tony and it ends their and is very wonderful and excellent and contagious I want to see it again but I live in Australia. I have seen it twice.
Kathy Voytko as Diana?  Oct 2 2010, 07:27:50 PM
like over 30 songs 2.5 hours this is just hard it is is also hard to be SCREAMING all the time
Kathy Voytko as Diana?  Oct 2 2010, 07:24:59 PM
who ???????????
LOVE NEVER DIES will not arrive on broadway this season...uh duh?  Oct 2 2010, 07:24:13 PM
I feel really sorry for Sierra he should put her in the broadway version of Phantom this was meant to be her big break and now it is wasted . Like it is just so silly phantom is supposed to have an enigma to him and this just f###### it
Mandy Gonzalez has still got it!  Oct 2 2010, 07:20:36 PM
This is a big break for her and at least she is talented they always have talented people in wicked no stars but talent
Streep, Roberts look set for August: Osage County film  Oct 1 2010, 12:14:12 AM
Really Roberts ???? I have no idea what that is about Cate Blanchet would have been great in the role I also think a new actor to the role of Voilet would be what about pearsons from the stage production . What I do not get these are hard shows and they won the big american writers dream you would think Tracy would hire more art studios to do his work.
Can I Take my 12 year old son to see BBAJ  Sep 29 2010, 08:06:33 AM
Not Obscure sorry but quite harsh I know it supposed to be funny but harm to himself is quite sick
Can I Take my 12 year old son to see BBAJ  Sep 29 2010, 03:02:22 AM
It is a very bloody show !
Can I Take my 12 year old son to see BBAJ  Sep 29 2010, 03:00:52 AM
BBAJ um I wouldn't their are some obscure concepts like killing Indians and how bunch of other things I haven't seen the show but heard the songs they are quite good try Billy Eilliot. I would not because I think the man hurts himself throughout the production I am not sure as I have not seen it but I am going to email them for you.. But I think it is more for 15 up.
What is the most 'looked down upon' Broadway show?  Sep 25 2010, 08:31:45 PM
Theater is a changing medium and thus people may disagree with the medium being changed . The problem is that book and story do not always reflect each other this is not a fault with the writing it is how it written . By trying to be something new we are going to see a lot of mistakes sometimes too many but problems none the less. It helps theater progress in a new fashion for the next generation.
'Memphis is Blowing the Roof Off of Broadway!'  Sep 11 2010, 07:53:33 PM
It somehow got the Tony ! Fela was boring but at least it was different I think that the tonys named it best musical because they do not have the guts to choose something more exciting . I also think they thought it would sell out shame on you tony voters.
Casting No Nos  Jul 16 2010, 08:40:59 AM
Any man for a women's role except hairsprays
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You