News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jeninNSHVLLE

jeninNSHVLLE Profile Photo
Member Name: jeninNSHVLLE
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who saw Laura Bell on Chelsea Lately?
 May 12 2010, 03:02:51 AM
Okay? She lives near me and we're friends. Believe me or don't, I don't give a ****.
Rose's Turn on Glee
 May 12 2010, 02:44:06 AM
I thought it was amazing! I was really introduced to how well he can actually sing in this episode!

And I'm glad they finally stopped using auto-tune on Lea Michele for the first part of the episode.

Who saw Laura Bell on Chelsea Lately?
 May 12 2010, 02:41:01 AM
You guys obviously hate her. Why post about her, then? Just forget about her. She clearly doesn't need you as her fans judging by how successful she is. I'm not talking about this thread alone. I'm talking about in the past what you all have said about her.

I thought the interview was hilarious. She and Chelsea had great chemistry. Maybe I'm biased because she's my friend, but whatever. It hurts seeing these awful things said about her.

ANGELS IN AMERICA at Signature
 May 6 2010, 06:12:16 PM
I think I just peed a little.

Having seen Christian actually act before and having been blow away by it, I think this is an INCREDIBLE casting choice! He is a brilliantly talented performer and he has the ability to give Prior the things he deserves! He won't be a copy of Justin K. nor will he fall flat. I haven't seen an actor with his talent or his acting abilities in a long time. He'll absolutely be able to do this. I'm not particularly a huge fan of his but I saw him in California

The Official 'Sutton Foster starring in...' Thread
 May 1 2010, 11:19:18 PM
You win. That was amazing.
Next To Normal Reciew 5/1/10 2pm
 May 1 2010, 11:16:41 PM
I totally agree. Jessica and Michael are AMAZING alone, but together? It's like watching a fire. It's totally amazing.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You