News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sidneyfalco

Member Name: sidneyfalco
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2015 Pulitzer Prize Predictions?
 Apr 5 2015, 11:27:38 AM

Some EXTREMELY in-depth reporting going on here:

http://playbill.com/news/article/who-could-win-the-pulitzer-debating-the-plays-up-for-the-prize-345566

Mar 25 2015, 01:00:45 AM
Thanks for that followspot. I'd love to see Grand Concourse and Father Comes Home From The Wars in the mix. Also extremely looking forward to seeing The Humans, The Qualms, and Airline Highway when they come in to town.

Do you have any opinions?

Mar 25 2015, 12:09:10 AM
Anyone have any thoughts/predictions? We're less than a month out and the only play I can come up with from last year that might be in the running is An Octoroon.
new SMASH song "I'm Not Lost"
 Mar 3 2013, 01:41:15 AM
I was watching the most recent episode of Smash and Jeremy Jordan sings a little bit of a song called "I'm Not Lost." Does anyone have any info about the song? Who wrote it? Where I might be able to find a clip of the whole song? If the whole song might be featured on the show on a later episode?

Thanks for any info!

Is the A.R.T. Glass Menagerie coming to Broadway?
 Jan 2 2013, 04:51:31 PM
I was watching a video of Rick Elice's speech at Celia Keenan-Bolger's final performance of Peter And The Starcatcher, and he says that she's leaving the cast to go do The Glass Menagerie, opening on Broadway in the spring. I knew she was doing it at A.R.T. but I hadn't heard anything announced about a transfer. Was he making a joke, or is this news?
future of Submissions Only?
 Jul 15 2012, 07:07:13 PM
Does anyone know what the status of Submissions Only is? Do they have plans to do a 3rd season?
Bring It On - House Management
 Jul 14 2012, 11:50:01 AM
We're talking about last night, Friday, right? I saw the show as well... I got in line to enter the theater around 7:45, and got in, used the bathroom, and got to my seat by 7:55. I did notice a bunch of people still being seated when the show finally began but I find it really hard to believe that any of them arrived at the theater before I did.
Dogfight casting?
 May 20 2012, 11:50:42 AM
Let's just say she's leaving her Broadway show today and her name sort of rhymes with Whimsy Penheads. And if I'm right, I'm gonna freak out because she's absolutely perfect for the part in Dogfight.
Dogfight casting?
 May 20 2012, 11:36:07 AM
I've convinced myself that a certain actress is going to be in this show, and she just posted on her Twitter that she can announce what her next project is tomorrow, so hopefully we'll have an announcement then!
Dogfight casting?
 May 18 2012, 08:45:18 PM
Are they purposefully trying to keep it secret until some announcement?
Dogfight casting?
 May 18 2012, 08:24:16 PM
Has anyone heard anything about casting for Second Stage's upcoming production of Dogfight? I know they've started rehearsals but I can't seem to find anything that indicates who's in the show.

Thanks for any help!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You