News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for stevie3

Member Name: stevie3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Whoopi to play in Sister Act West End?  Oct 24 2019, 05:46:43 PM

Good, get her out of our country. Shes just a menace to our society. Shes really not Broadway material anyways

Should I watch Moulin Rouge Movie?  Jul 22 2019, 11:22:30 PM

The Show is good. !!! The movie is more confusing and more pinful than listening to the Quad

Kelly Anne Conway and Jon Voight attend Hello Dolly  Jul 5 2019, 08:26:28 AM

" She's Not My Type "

Kelly Anne Conway and Jon Voight attend Hello Dolly  Jul 4 2019, 09:59:00 PM

We love you Kelly Anne, you are by far the smartest girl on the Planet. Keep up your hard work, it is paying off big time. Your Boss is a Genius of all Geniuses. Please get rid of your Low Life Husband though, what a Creeper he is. Just Dump his sorry you know what

Moulin Rouge Previews  Jul 1 2019, 10:11:14 PM

Why is everyone on these boards to cheap to buy a good first Ten Rows Center Orchestra Seat ? Every post is about someone who was extreme side and couldn't see and wants a refund,  another genius buys Mezzanine Row K  for $99.00 and missed a lot of the show, Another Genius wants to Stand all night in the back, Cmon people, you spend your money on Booze, Drugs, Strip Clubs, lay down a few C notes and see a good show from a good seat. Heres the Bottom Line, The show is Good,

Most underrated  Jan 7 2019, 02:10:48 PM

Without Doubt, Honeymoon in Vegas

Best Opening Number (In Your Opinion) Since 1997?  Oct 30 2018, 06:31:51 PM

Ragtime

Honeymoon in Vegas

Miley Cyrus' Audition For LES MIS  Sep 21 2018, 01:34:32 PM

Why is she still around ? Thought she was moving to Canada if Trump got Nominated for President

Audience member waves a Trump flag during FROZEN  Sep 6 2018, 03:15:28 PM

I totally applaud this guy !!! Lets show these Demorats whos the Boss and who is the Best President of ALL TIME

Nicolette Robinson begins in WAITRESS tonight! (9/4/18)  Sep 5 2018, 11:42:12 PM

TIMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  !!!!

What is the best show you have ever seen  Aug 8 2018, 09:46:36 PM

Honeymoon in Vegas

Hello Dolly

Kinky Boots

Phantom

Evita

Broadway Protest at the White House  Aug 6 2018, 09:38:12 PM

Trump Protestors : Karma works in Many different ways. Hes the President and there aint nothing you can do stop wasting all the time and money for security etc.  Hes The President, Again hes the PRESIDENT stop wasting everyones tax dollars, Again Hes the ( anybody care to buy a vowel ) ?

Moulin Rouge Colonial Theatre Previews  Jul 8 2018, 09:42:11 PM

Well Said Sister  !!! Honeymoon in Vegas was a really really good show. Doesn't seem to be an audience for good old fashion Broadway shows anymore. If Honeymoon opened 10 12 years ago it would of been a Block Buster !!!

Immersive seating at Moulin Rouge!  Jul 5 2018, 07:59:03 AM

Thank You for your input. Never knew about that App

Immersive seating at Moulin Rouge!  Jul 4 2018, 10:38:41 PM

Im going to the show at the end of July. Can someone reccm a good Hotel near the Theatre walking distance, restaurants etc !!!   Thank You

Best Musical Frozen ?  Jun 8 2018, 10:35:13 AM

Wow, wouldn't that be something. Do you remember when Dreamgirls was a shoe in and Nine won the award for Best Musical. The Shuberts were rehearsing their Acceptance speech. Can Lightning strike Twice ?

What would have made Frozen Better  Jun 3 2018, 01:39:47 AM

The show is good. A solid 7, Stop reading into it so much, you all sound like a bunch of Disgruntled employees or  actors that didn't make the Frozen cut. For everyone else go see it youll like, trust me

FROZEN cast performs on GMA  Jun 1 2018, 01:01:54 AM

I meant to say that the Ticket will tighten up after they do their number on the Tony Awards. Im starting to notice that people are paying up for good seats on the secondary market and that wasn't the case the last couple months. The show actually looks pretty good. Im getting good feedback from many avid Theatre Goers. I think things are changing for the better with this show, Go Frozen !!!

FROZEN cast performs on GMA  May 31 2018, 04:21:42 PM

Very Impressive !!! This show will tighten up like a drum after the Tonys. 

Why no Demand for Frozen? Any Thoughts ?  Apr 17 2018, 10:13:04 PM

Lots of tickets being put in by Theatre at very Low prices, Whats that all about ? Could it be the 8oclock curtain that's killing the Demand ?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You