News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LittleBitRacist

LittleBitRacist Profile Photo
Member Name: LittleBitRacist
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Audience Behavior
 Apr 17 2011, 09:50:21 AM
After seeing shows in New York for many many years, I just witnessed the absolute worst audience behavior I've ever seen in the audience for The Woman in Black in London. There was a group of about 100 15-17 year old school kids clearly on a school outing, and when the show started (one man on the stage, another comes down the aisle from the back of the house) all of them just continued their conversations in full voice. No one could hear the opening few minutes of the play because about a hund
Everyday Rapture is patheric and terrible
 Apr 22 2010, 02:14:31 AM
wait, the show doesn't have an intermission right? so you walked out, like, mid-performance?
Actors and actresses that you wish had more roles
 Apr 13 2010, 02:51:51 AM
coleen sexton! and i second nancy opel and andrea rivette.
Paula Abdul set for In The Heights
 Mar 25 2010, 06:09:56 PM
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/03/exclusive-paula-abdul-star-broadway-show

Was this known about already?

Miracle Worker Reviews
 Mar 4 2010, 07:27:51 PM
since when is abigail breslin such a no-name? she has an oscar nomination and i, personally, have loved her acting in films so much that she is the reason i'm interested in this production. maybe i'm in the minority about that, but miranda cosgrove? really? and miley cyrus? yes it would bring in teenage girls but i think theyre actually trying to put on a respectable show. dakota fanning however is also brilliant.
I think they would have benefitted though from a bigger name than Allison Pi

re: NYMF 2009
 Oct 5 2009, 02:38:47 PM
I saw Fat Camp saturday at 1.... WOW! The cast was phenomenal, Carly Jibson, Ryah Nixon, Sarah Saltzberg and Larry Owens (who is only 17 years old... what an incredible performer) were the highlights for me. The book is really funny and the music is catchy. The show is great, and I think if it is workshopped and worked on a little bit more it will get a lot tighter and could move on to great places.

Last night at 9 I saw Judas and Me... again another winner. I agree with someone ea

re: Worst Posstible Casting Ideas
 Jul 7 2009, 07:02:24 PM
i really don't know the difference between any of the jonas brothers, hahah
re: Worst Posstible Casting Ideas
 Jul 7 2009, 06:53:17 PM
the next to normal movie starring MILEY CYRUS as NATALIE and NICK JONAS as GABE
re: Anyone go to VANITIES tonight?**mini spoilers**
 Jul 6 2009, 09:07:16 PM
I went on July 4th and also really enjoyed myself a lot more than a lot of people have been saying. I thought the three girls were great and wasn't bored at all, and left wanting to see and hear more. Some parts were hilarious, especially Sarah Stiles' character. I wish they gave more meat to Kathy's character and story as she got older, because it had the potential to be very interesting and bring a lot more to the effectiveness of her character and the show. With a little more tweaking I th
re: Time Out New York's Tony Predictions...
 Jun 8 2009, 09:52:27 PM
overall it looks like they were REALLY accurate. and the ones they got wrong had a really small margin
A good nightmare GOES AWAY so rarely
 Jun 4 2009, 08:00:41 PM
"And continue speaking for the whole community, I'm sure they love your erudite wit and effortless elegance so amply evident in your (many,many) multitudes of posts. "

Zoneace can speak for me anytime, i agree!

re: Rosie on NEXT TO NORMAL and Alice...
 Jun 3 2009, 09:07:38 PM
even if rosie didnt like the show, so what? that means nothing and definitely doesnt mean she supports your idea that alice "ruins" the show and that it wont last the summer. And you are completely wrong because it absolutely will last the summer, it was at 92% full last week and continues to go up every week. And your opinion on Alice ripley isn't worth arguing, the reviews, word of mouth, most peoples general common sense, and soon the tony, says enough.
re: Rosie on NEXT TO NORMAL and Alice...
 Jun 3 2009, 06:07:25 PM
"Ripley ruins the show and NTN will not last out the summer, and it coulda been something really, really special. "

you're an idiot.

re: Aundrea McArdle and possible N2N replacement?
 Jun 2 2009, 06:37:32 PM
i tell my friends EVERY DAY how much I'd love to see Andrea McArdle in the role!!! Wow whoever started this has read my mind she is my dream Diana if the brilliant Alice Ripley ever wanted to leave the role.
wss past-dating possible?
 May 30 2009, 12:29:05 AM
oh no... i was referring to the original post about n2n
re: Alice Ripley's Ask a Star
 May 29 2009, 07:52:53 PM
"are you facebook friends with emily skinner?" dumbest question ever. i love alice ripley ahh
wss past-dating possible?
 May 29 2009, 06:32:16 PM
basically the same exact thing happening to me. but i just went into the box office and told them i had tickets and told them what happened, and they told me to come back to the next show and talk to the house manager who hooked me and my friend up with seats for that performance with no extra charge (and better seats than i would have had)
re: Next to Normal Closing
 May 25 2009, 02:48:08 PM
i saw it this past saturday night and it was COMPLETELY sold out. my friend and i got the last two tickets in the house because of a mishap we had with getting to the matinee we originally had tickets for, and ended up in the second row all the way on the right and we couldnt spot one single seat available in the whole theatre. not only that, but the audience clearly loved the show and was laughing, clapping, and crying throughout the whole thing. im glad to see that at least for now, the show
re: My Thoughts on Next to Normal 5/10
 May 11 2009, 03:09:51 PM
"I agree about Ripley; I don't think any year this decade, save for this one, was wholly weak enough for her performance to be the clear front-runner."

..........what!? wow. no.

re: Next to Normal on Twitter
 May 11 2009, 03:05:27 PM
i absolutely hate this! if this is a marketing attempt to get people interested... its failing miserably because this is just stupid. im a HUGE fan of n2n, and find this just irritating and almost insulting to the show and its characters. updates like this:

n2nbroadwayDAN ?I am the one who knows her. I am the one who cares. Why does she act like she's angry at me? What did I do?

n2nbroadwayDIANA ?is reading today's obituaries...feeling jealous of the dead. Dan doesn't understa

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You