News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for iwearshoes

iwearshoes Profile Photo
Member Name: iwearshoes
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: A bit Broadway obsessed. But it just means that i am focused!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Broadway Reviews
 Aug 7 2015, 06:49:09 PM

It's here, enjoy!

Hamilton B-Roll

re: Amateur production of CABARET (Is this allowed?)
 Dec 27 2008, 10:57:12 PM
I have been lurking around this thread for a few days and just wanted to throw in my two cents.

I worked with this director on an amateur production of Seussical and the way that it was directed was to wheel in a television, put in the bootleg, watch, and go from there. Let us discuss the legality of that!

re: Funny Broadway Ringtone
 Dec 23 2008, 03:53:22 PM
I have the very very end of the legally blonde finale with the UPS guy saying "i've got a package"

and also the title of show show theme song

re: Bailey Hanks in London Legally Blonde?
 Oct 30 2008, 02:36:02 PM
She would just be doing it at the pantages. a chance to be "seen" i am sure. But nothing has been confirmed.

It is going to be at the orange county performing arts center as well...so you might get the chance to see lauren there?

re: Bailey Hanks in London Legally Blonde?
 Oct 30 2008, 12:57:03 PM
Laura Bell is rumored to be doing LB @ the pantages in LA
re: 9 to 5 Opening Night Recap W/ Marissa Jaret Winokur
 Sep 22 2008, 09:14:33 PM
Ryan! I saw you there and wanted to say hello and that I have subscribed, but alas I was all the way on the other side of the orchestra and couldn't get over in time.

The show was adorable and above and beyond what I expected. I really hope that it does well!

re: Spelling Bee LA reviews
 May 25 2007, 08:26:25 PM
if you are facing the theatre, they leave on the left hand side (near the parking lot) most came out of that door, but some came out of the front, the people at the stage door are very helpful if you just ask them. The show was amazing!! It was so great to see the entire cast back together again. I was up in the balcony and about a row away from "the entrance", which was very fun. There were a few technical problems with the show, but i am sure that they will be fixed before opening. The cast wa
re: Talk Radio Merch?
 Apr 7 2007, 12:52:47 AM
is it up for sale online? I haven't been able to find it anywhere...
Talk Radio Merch?
 Apr 6 2007, 06:12:02 PM
I was wondering if there is any merchandise for talk Radio available? I was just curious and any help would be great!!
re: Broadway Bee Cast Replaced?
 Mar 21 2007, 12:50:18 AM
i remember hearing rumor of the obc doing a limited engagement at the brentwood in LA.... JUST A RUMOR, but is there any truth to that?
re: How many understudies have you seen?
 Feb 21 2007, 04:55:32 PM
Rent a few years ago. Every single understudy was on except for the benny and angel. It was an afternoon performance during a holiday week...but it was still crazy. Especially since it was my first time seeing it.
re: Currently Listening to?
 Feb 15 2007, 08:22:09 PM
My Norm Lewis playlist 27 songs of true love! :)
Norm Lewis as... 'Triton' in Little Mermaid...
 Feb 11 2007, 10:54:11 PM
Despite the name dropping...tell him that he needs to stay until the end of july just for me :)
 Feb 11 2007, 07:31:14 PM
Please don't bleach him Bso! he is lovely just the way he is.
 Feb 11 2007, 07:24:10 PM
To get back on topica a little...i think that he would be amazing if they beefed up the part a little. But, when does official casting for the show come out? doesn't it start in denver in the summer?
 Feb 11 2007, 02:29:12 AM
Dear Norm,

Do you mind if you stay in Les Miz until the last week of July so I can fly out and see it because that is my favorite show and Javert is my favorite role? Thanks that would be so sweet. See you in July!!

love,
Shoes
XOXO

re: Now they're doing THEMED shows on GYTOTIW
 Jan 30 2007, 08:48:29 PM
whe do people get eliminated?
re: Just a few Broadway-related questions..
 Jan 25 2007, 11:41:44 PM
I have done it before, but always wondered the same thing. I guess I don't really see anything wrong with it!
re: spring awakening merchandise
 Dec 24 2006, 12:35:48 AM
$30 is a lot different than $3,000 (Coming from someone who has sent money with a friend, i know what it is like to want to see a show and not have the money to fly across the country). Just be happy that people are supporting a show no matter how they do it.
re: TOP 8 The MySpace Musical
 Dec 21 2006, 03:06:27 AM
One of the top eight is a picture of a friend of mine. I don't think he knows it is being used!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You