News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AngryPirate

AngryPirate Profile Photo
Member Name: AngryPirate
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
 Jun 16 2010, 08:31:45 AM
I'd like to be "responsible for Dianna Agron" if you know what I mean.
Young frankenstein
 Jun 15 2010, 03:26:03 PM
Well that argument is made about The Producers, Spamalot, and anything else that is derived from a comic movie...

*yawn*

Stale.

You're entitled to your opinion, but "general consensus" is bullsh*t. "General Consensus" is a dangerous thing. Look at most political elections.

Young frankenstein
 Jun 15 2010, 02:18:25 PM
I can't wait for it to make it's way to town. Saw it twice on B'Way. I love the show. It's not high-concept art of course, but it is an enjoyable night at the theater.
CLOAKED, a new musical at CAP21
 Jun 15 2010, 02:09:13 PM
The trailer looks incredible and I love the concept.

I teach Information Technology at a college upstate. I'll be using the vimeo trailer this week in my Information Security and 100 level courses as a jumping off point for a lecture on the perceived and theoretical boundaries (or lack thereof) of the information age.

CAUSE I'M A COMER!!!!!!!!
 Jun 15 2010, 10:47:46 AM
Alright people. I'm not a Lea Michele fan. So no, I am not a "fundamentalist" fan. In fact, anyone that would refer to themselves as an "unconventional beauty" in an interview ends up on my douchebag list.

My point is this... it was an entertaining performance. You yentas are still dissecting it days later. So was it a success.... certainly. Was it technically great? Probably not.

CAUSE I'M A COMER!!!!!!!!
 Jun 14 2010, 10:55:10 PM
I would rather listen to Lea than most of the other things I was forced to endure last night.

I enjoyed it. Even played it back after this thread, and thought WTF people... I wanna see you knocking it out of the park in front of a packed Radio City and 25 television viewers on YouTube.

re: Cast Recording Flubs
 Jun 14 2010, 10:49:01 PM
There's a beep right before the entr'acte on Mamma Mia!'s CR that always gets me. Especially on shuffle.
Could These Straight Dudes Quit Thanking Their Wives?
 Jun 14 2010, 01:23:17 PM
When I win, I'm thanking FindingNamo.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You