News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for K8lyn526

K8lyn526 Profile Photo
Member Name: K8lyn526
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

If you could have dinner with any...
 Jun 27 2010, 06:01:00 PM
Idina Menzel
Jonathan Groff
Kristin Chenoweth
Taye Diggs
Lea Michele
John Gallagher Jr.
Julie Andrews
Adam Pascal
Audra McDonald
Jonathan Larson... I wish

Current Rush/Lottery Status
 Jun 21 2010, 12:37:31 AM
I don't know much about student rush, but can you do it for any show? How early do you have to show up before the show on a Thursday? Can you rush for Promises Promises?
Any clarification on student rush would help greatly, I really don't know much...

What show should I see?
 Jun 16 2010, 02:09:42 PM
I will be in NY the week of the fourth of July, and we go to the city for one day out of that week every year. We usually see a show on Broadway every other year, and we didn't last year, so we are going to see one this year. I wanted recommendations as to what to see.
I have seen Wicked several times at Fair Park (in Dallas where I live), but I would like to see it on Broadway. Others I am looking in to are Promises Promises, Memphis, American Idiot, and Million Dollar Quartet.
Any pref

Best Broadway Soundtracks?
 Jun 16 2010, 12:27:58 AM
It's ok- I think I get it anyways. A soundtrack would be more like the background music playing during a movie, while a cast recording is the cast recording their songs of the show, something to that affect? It makes sense, it just never really occurred to me to use one instead of the other...
Best Broadway Soundtracks?
 Jun 16 2010, 12:21:08 AM
Sorry- I am very new to Broadwayworld.com, and I didn't know any better. What's wrong with saying soundtracks? Or should I just not ask, and make sure to use Cast Recording from now on?
Best Broadway Cast Recording?
 Jun 16 2010, 12:10:25 AM
I am a huge fan of Rent and Spring Awakening, and I also really like Wicked, Hairspray, Mama Mia, and Chicago. I just got an iTunes gift card for my birthday, and I want to know which Broadway album would be best to buy. Right now I am looking at American Idiot, Next to Normal, Avenue Q, Memphis, Sweeney Todd, and In the Heights. So I was wondering which album I should get?
I also really like Glee and all that music, if that helps, and I would be open to suggestions on other Broadway albums

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You