News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Orangetrees

Member Name: Orangetrees
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Carousel Rush or Lottery?
 Mar 9 2018, 10:05:39 PM

I rushed the show yesterday on my lunch break (12:30pm) and got a great seat for the show that evening.  House left, row H orchestra and full view.  Didn’t miss a thing.

Rush for Miss Saigon
 Dec 29 2017, 07:11:48 AM

bandit964 said: "Any updates on seat locations for the full-view rush?"

My friends rushed Wednesday (12/27).  They didn’t have any rush tickets for the matinee so they went to the evening show.  They got full view tix house left in the mezz row b.  They said the seats were great.  They were also 3rd in line so I don’t know how many more full view seats there were.  They said the house looked sold out

Rush for Miss Saigon
 Dec 26 2017, 10:26:18 PM

Notreallysilent 2 said: "They seem to be changing the full view price. Today they were selling it at $49 but it’s not that much of a difference "

I have rushed both weekday and weekend (and have friends who has as well) for this show.  If they have full view on weekends it’s been $55 as of late.  Weekday full view has been $49.  Partial view seems to always be $39.  I have observed this to be the consistent pricing b

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Dec 2 2017, 11:30:30 AM
In case anyone is rushing this show on a weekday, I rushed yesterday (Friday). I arrived at 7am and was alone until 7:30am. At 8am there were only 3 people behind me. By 8:30 there were maybe 9/10 people behind me. By 9 the line was easily 25-30 people. I was surprised on a Friday and with Mraz in the show that the line didn’t start earlier. But as the person above me said, now’s the time to go before the schools let out for the holidays.
Miss saigon rush/ tkts
 Nov 9 2017, 12:11:05 AM

I have rushed this show more than once.  Right now it seems like they are offering partial view rush for $39 and full view rush for $49.  I've sat in both and it's worth it to pay the extra $10 because there are some pretty bad seats in this house.  Not sure if this partial view/full view is for every performance but I have had this experience twice now (on a Monday and Friday) and a friend of mine who rushed this past Tuesday was offered the same deal.

The Band's Visit Rush Policy Announced
 Nov 9 2017, 12:03:52 AM

In case anyone is looking to rush the weekend- I rushed last Saturday and was 5th in line at 7am

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Nov 8 2017, 11:51:52 PM

Starcatchers-what time did you get to the theatre when you rushed?  Just trying to get a sense of how late is too late.  Thanks for your help!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You