News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jnthnxlent

jnthnxlent Profile Photo
Member Name: jnthnxlent
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is Nine a Bad Musical or Just a Bad Movie?
 Nov 20 2013, 11:05:03 AM
I tend to go along with the general opinion of critics 9 out of 10 times because if that many people say something is really bad there must be something truly wrong with it. That being said I really enjoyed the movie Nine and don't understand the harsh treatment its been getting form all sides. It was my first exposure to the musical and I enjoyed the music and performances very much. A lot of actors that I really love are in this movie and I thought that they did a good job. The story was fairl
Glass Menagerie rush
 Sep 13 2013, 05:39:00 PM
I rushed last night at about 5:30 and got a seat far left in the 4th or 5th row. It was partial view but I didn't miss much of the action and really enjoyed myself.
Murder Ballad?
 Jun 18 2013, 02:26:05 PM
I've seen in twice. Both times at Table 2 and It really is a fantastic show. I definitely would say it has improved a lot since moving to Union Square theater. My advice is to do rush if you could day of and ask if there are any tables available at the window, thats already worked twice for me.
ONE Ticket to 'Picnic' for tomorrow (1/3)
 Jan 3 2013, 09:30:27 AM
Claimed

ONE Ticket to 'Picnic' for tomorrow (1/3)
 Jan 2 2013, 09:32:16 PM
It's a hiptix ticket and I unfortunately can't go so PM if your interested. I'll take whatever for it...if it gets late enough I can't bare for seats to go to waste so I'll just give it up.
HOW TO SUCCEED Rush
 Mar 5 2011, 07:40:48 PM
All the way to the left, and it was a very good view, i didnt miss anything except when the office would slide out on the left and thats only twice for about a minute. Don't worry, you'll love it.
HOW TO SUCCEED Rush
 Mar 4 2011, 06:45:21 PM
To answer your question shrekster, yes. I lost the mormon lottery this Wednesday, and got a rush ticket to HOW TO SUCCEED right after. I had the 8th row left side orch and it was amazing!
And rorschach the sets were incredible, very well done and you could tell they spared no expense. I couldn't stop thinking about how fluid the sets made the show and how well they were incorporated.

NIGHT MUSIC officially recoups.....
 Jan 6 2011, 03:49:31 PM
Oh ok that makes more sense. Its a shame then, would have liked to ahve seen the show to go on and profit for a while...
NIGHT MUSIC officially recoups.....
 Jan 6 2011, 03:43:43 PM
I find it very hard to believe that the show has just really recouped. Does anyone know if this just happenned or they are announcing that it recouped at some point before closing..
Vanessa Redgrave - Driving Miss Daisy
 Nov 9 2010, 01:44:19 PM
In cases such as this when the show is completely dependant on its stars to seel tickets, does Redgrave have an understudy, or do they cancel the show?
Elling or Time Stands Still?
 Nov 4 2010, 10:24:18 AM
Thanks Fanta:). I'm begining to wonder if I'm even interested in seeing Elling anymore. I was looking forward to seeing Jennifer Collidge on stage. Does she really have nothing to do i the play like I hear?
 Nov 4 2010, 09:25:22 AM
Thats great. Enjoy it! Be sure to post your thoughts, maybe I'll see it next week.
 Nov 4 2010, 12:00:59 AM
Just returned from TIME STANDS STILL, and I would really like to thank Aril Saul for pushing me in that direction. I was floored by the performances by the entire cast, especially Laura. Great night of theater.
 Nov 3 2010, 03:39:14 PM
Thanks a lot. Yeah I've noticed the negative feedback for Elling as well but have not heard much critique on Time Stands Still. I think I'll give it a shot tonight.
 Nov 3 2010, 03:32:26 PM
Planning on catching a show tonight, but I'm stumped on what I want to see more. Not exclusively between these two. I also haven't seen Life in the Theater, and some other things. Some feedback would be great!
Elling rush policy?
 Nov 2 2010, 11:47:44 AM
Thanks very much, I appreciate it :)
ELLING Previews
 Nov 2 2010, 11:46:26 AM
Yeah bjh, please let us know your thought after you see it. I have no idea what to think of this production until I hear some feedback.
Elling rush policy?
 Nov 2 2010, 11:43:37 AM
For the record I do not wish to wake up the usual suspect lurking in the woodwork adding the usual, "how is the view from row AA", "What does the curtain look like?". I am aware the show hasn't begun previews yet. Just wondering if anyone knows if there will be a rush policy and how much it may be.
BRIEF ENCOUNTER Reviews
 Nov 1 2010, 02:32:54 PM
Go see it. I wasn't sure about it at first either. Only went becuse of HIPTIX. It was a very pleasant surprise as me and my three (not usualy theater fan) friends loved it.
Broadway folks on The Good Wife
 Oct 13 2010, 11:56:02 AM
It's a shame the ratings of this great show don't live up to the quality. It really is the only thing I can look forward to recently where I know I will see great actors and a great story.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You