News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chellylovesrent2

chellylovesrent2 Profile Photo
Member Name: chellylovesrent2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Rent Poster Signed By Original Cast
 Oct 19 2015, 02:43:26 PM
How much would you like and can you ship it to Canada?
should I go this year
 Mar 4 2015, 01:20:41 PM
I saw Finding Neverland in Boston and it was one of the best musicals I've seen (I've seen almost 30 Broadway shows/tours/etc). The story was compelling and i loved the music. It was spectacular yet touching at the same time with the message to believe. I loved learning about the story of how Peter Pan came to be (and i know that some of it may be fictionalized).
I highly recommend it. I will see it again this summer and am looking forward to seeing the changes. I felt the show was a little

Once Broadway Merch
 Feb 24 2015, 08:06:09 PM
The hat they used to have was a darker color but this would do! I am going to NYC in August and I was planning on checking Backstage Memories and those other theatre mercy stores. I almost feel like I should order this one though incase they don't have the exact one I bought. Thank you!
Once Broadway Merch
 Feb 20 2015, 09:16:50 PM
Christmas of 2013 I saw Once on Broadway. I fell in love with the show! I bought the charcoal knit hat there with the Once logo. I have lost it and am very saddened. I live in Canada and I can't find it anywhere online. If anyone knows where i can find another had please let me know. It would be so appreciated as it was my favorite hat
Finding Neverland at ART -- Reviews & Thougts SPOILERS!!!
 Aug 16 2014, 08:42:12 AM
I saw the show in July and I was blown away. It is such a creative show, and much better than I anticipated it to be. I wasn't a fan of the song "Better", but after the song and when J.M. Barrie met the family the energy picked up.
Mia Michael's choreography is brilliant, and I hope she'll be nominated and win a Tony.
Hopefully this show will last at least a few years on Broadway. It's a great show for families.
When the show opens on Broadway, I'm curious as to what changes they wi

Hedwig's future
 Aug 10 2014, 02:36:56 PM
With Andrew Rannells headlining the show, perhaps it will be successful for a while because of his Book of Mormon/Girls/The New Normal (well I know that didn't last) fame. If I were in NYC during his run I'd love to go. Even with Andrew's success I predict that the show may be put on TKTS. I would like to see the show run for at least a year and see which other actors will play Hedwig.
If/Then and kids
 Aug 10 2014, 02:29:47 PM
I'm 20 and I enjoyed the show. It is definitely not suitable for a 7 year old. Just thinking back to when I was 7 I know that I would not have appreciated the show because 7 is an age where you are far from understanding adult themes. The storyline would go over her head and so would the subject matter. With the story switching back and forth, it would be confusing.
I'd recommend the show for 13 and over.

Hopefully Idina will do another concert someday and that would be a suitable

Trip Ticket Questions
 Jun 10 2014, 11:29:37 AM
Thanks for your help!
I've been to New York a few times with my family because I LOVE Broadway, and this time we're trying to see how many shows we can get day of show just to save money. I'm a big Idina fan so we bought If/Then in advance, even though now it's on TKTS....

Beautiful, Violet, Cabaret and Hedwig are the ones I'd really like to see, but I doubt that Hedwig will be possible. According to the app it seems like Violet is always on TKTS, but the other shows aren't. Hop

Trip Ticket Questions
 Jun 10 2014, 08:45:15 AM
I'll be going to New York the first week of August.

Does anyone know of a site that sells Hedwig and the Angry Inch tickets? Broadway.com charges too much for fees, and Telecharge says shows are sold out unless I spend $300 a ticket. Or is it true that the shows are completely sold out? I noticed there is a site called BroadwayBox, is this a safe site?

Also, what's the likelihood of getting Cabaret and Beautiful tickets at a decent price either TKTS or rush etc?

We al

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 May 22 2014, 08:55:20 PM
Does anyone have a mailing address for Robert Lopez fanmail?

This Year's NBC Musical...
 Jan 19 2014, 04:48:20 PM
I would love to see Chris Colfer play Peter Pan!
Carrie Underwood to Star in NBC's Live Broadcast of THE SOUND OF MUSIC
 Nov 30 2012, 11:07:32 AM
I think Carrie Underwood is a great performer in her field of music but I really don't know if her vocal chords can pull off Maria. Perhaps they may have to change the songs down a key. This casting just seems so strange to me.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You