News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SomeoneInATree

Member Name: SomeoneInATree
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Liz McCartney in NIGHTTIME TRAFFIC
 Sep 25 2010, 07:37:08 PM
Awesome! Glad to hear it's good. I can't wait!
NYMF 2010
 Sep 25 2010, 07:33:26 PM
Agree. Definitely Nighttime Traffic.
Liz McCartney in NIGHTTIME TRAFFIC
 Sep 14 2010, 12:20:58 AM
I'm so excited Liz McCartney is going to be in a NYMF show! She's going to be in NIGHTTIME TRAFFIC-- looks really good. Anyone hear anything about it? I'll definitely have to get into the city to see it.
Secrets of the Trade w/ John Glover
 Jul 29 2010, 11:46:52 AM
I thought the play explored the idea of mentorship. Are mentors there to get you jobs or are they there to support you as you make your own way? Or a little of both? Are they all-powerful or are they limited human beings? Are they there for professional matters, personal matters, or, again, a little of both? I also thought it explored the idea of "special" children whom parents (and the children themselves) feel should have all the opportunities in the world, and then what happens when they hit
Secrets of the Trade w/ John Glover
 Jul 28 2010, 12:49:54 PM
Just saw a really cute play the other night-- Secrets of the Trade at 59E59 Street (Primary Stages). John Glover (from last year's Waiting for Godot) plays a Broadway writer/director who takes a young theatre-obsessed boy (played by Noah Robbins) under his wing. I thought Glover was great and the rest of the cast delightful and that the play was well-done and had interesting things to say about the theater and mentorship. Has anyone else seen this? What did you think?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You