News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ssbutterfly

Member Name: ssbutterfly
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Walter Kerr Seating advice ?  Aug 29 2016, 10:49:44 AM

Does anyone know what kind of seats the box seats are? Are they regular theatre seats with arm rests or are they free standing chairs? I'm not a small person and sometimes have difficulty with narrow seats. I'd appreciate any info that anyone has!

What do most posters on BWW do for living?  Mar 13 2013, 07:20:33 AM
I'm a Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse from Michigan.
DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart  Mar 10 2013, 12:42:57 AM
3/8
Datchery: Bazzard
Murderer: Rosa
Lovers: Puffer and Durdles

3/9 Matinee:
Murderer: Crisparkle
Lovers: Helena and Neville

DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart  Jan 31 2013, 01:42:16 AM
In regard to Jasper having ever been voted murderer: I saw the show 3 times this weekend. On Saturday afternoon Puffer was the murderer. But on Saturday night when they lined up with their numbers, Jasper was number 1. Wouldn't that have meant that he got the most votes the show before? I didn't think to go look at the voting board after the show, so I don't know the exact numbers. I thought whoever was in place number 1 had been the murderer the show before. I know Jasper won the voting in my s
DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart  Jan 10 2013, 06:35:54 AM
I was there for the matinee on 1/9. I quite enjoyed seeing Alison Cimmet as Puffer. I thought she did a great job. It's not quite the same as seeing Chita, but I did enjoy her performance.

Murderer: Rosa Bud
Lovers: Helena and Deputy

DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart  Jan 9 2013, 06:07:01 AM
I was at last night's show. It was my first time seeing it and I was totally blown away! I was so pleased with the results! There was a tie for Datchery between Puffer and Helena so The Chairman picked a woman to be the deciding vote. She chose Helena. There was also a tie between Deputy and Durdles for the Male lover and I got to be the deciding vote! I picked Deputy. It was such a fun night!

Datchery: Helena
Murderer: Neville
Lovers: Puffer and Deputy

The Mystery of Edwin Drood- Seating Question  Nov 18 2012, 10:24:17 PM
I'm happy to hear the seats are good in the front row! I'll be sitting there in January. How wide are the seats in the front row? Are they pretty standard width for most theatres?
Drood seating  Nov 6 2012, 11:23:10 AM
I have front row tickets in January and I am wondering what the legroom is like. Does anyone know? Has anyone sat in row BX? Also, I've heard that the seats are quite small in Studio 54. Is that true? How would the seats compare to other theatres?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You