News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TrpleThreat89

Member Name: TrpleThreat89
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Revival of
 Mar 2 2016, 03:41:05 PM

There are so many roles I'd want to see Rob McClure do.... I kind of wanted to see him as Monty in "Gentleman's Guide." Maybe if they revive it in 25 years, he can play the D'YSquith family!

BRIDGES in its final week
 May 15 2014, 05:09:23 PM
So glad I attended last night. A truly magical experience. The cast put their heart and soul into their performances and having Jason Robert Brown conduct was absolutely thrilling. Made the 8-hour one-way journey so worth it.
Sally Struthers Will Lead 50th Anniversary National Tour of Hello, Dolly!
 Aug 20 2013, 11:17:31 PM
She's an absolute doll. I did "Full Monty" with her in Fredericksburg in March/April, and she attended our opening gala for "Les Miserables" (same theatre). I can't say a bad thing about her.
Memphis Non Equity Tour
 Aug 9 2013, 02:13:05 PM
Mike Barrett, I'm friends with Jerrial and he posted it on his Facebook last week.
Memphis Non Equity Tour
 Aug 9 2013, 11:43:33 AM
Jerrial Young is playing Bobby.
If you could pick one 2013 Tony nominee, who/what would you choose?
 Apr 24 2013, 06:11:13 PM
Rob McClure for CHAPLIN. I've seen all of Chaplin's work and am very familiar with his life, and I think Rob was pure magic as Chas. When he first transformed into the Tramp, he literally took my breath away. I'm not holding my breath for a win (since the show has closed), but not nominating him would be a major snub.
Sally Struthers on Appearing in 'The Full Monty' at Riverside Center Dinner Theater
 Mar 30 2013, 12:05:43 PM
Glad you enjoyed the production - it's a joy to work with Sally in this
Hello Dolly Tour - Sally Struthers
 Mar 21 2013, 12:31:48 AM
TheatreDiva,

I'm doing "Full Monty" with her currently in Fredericksburg, and she is an absolute treasure. She is absolutely hilarious as Jeanette! Sally is an extremely lovely woman!

Chaplin is on itunes now
 Dec 3 2012, 11:54:42 PM
I wish the Prologue was put on the cast recording, but I've been waiting for the cast recording since I saw the show, so I'm not going to be picky!

I do wish the booklet came with lyrics - it's a little difficult to decipher all the counterpoint near the end of "This Man"

Everyone sounds great - a nice "raw" recording.

Pre-Order CHAPLIN Cast Recording; Set for 1/8/13 Release
 Nov 24 2012, 07:50:39 PM
Huzzah! Pre-ordered! Thanks for letting us know
What shows should I see ?
 Nov 11 2012, 07:04:58 PM
Maybe it's because I'm a Chaplin fan, but I happened to adore and be completely moved by "Chaplin." I'd also suggest "Nice Work" and "Book of Mormon"
DRACULA (non-musical) - Favorite?
 Oct 24 2012, 01:21:41 PM
Look at the version by Steven Dietz. Closely follows Stoker's novel, and is quite sensual. Saw it at VCU about 5 years ago.
Danny was robbed.
 Jun 10 2012, 10:45:22 PM
So pissed. My jaw actually dropped open for about ten seconds.
NICE WORK cast recording?
 May 7 2012, 11:04:14 AM
It is happening. I have a friend in the music department and got word that a cast album is definitely being made.
NICE WORK cast recording?
 May 7 2012, 12:15:03 AM
They are most definitely making a cast album.
Song Word Association Game
 Jan 15 2012, 12:27:13 AM
Bloom:
"They were fated to be mated/They're Bialystock and Bloom" - The Producers

Swans:
"You want a painter, poet, sculptor preferably/Marble, granite, bronze/Durable/Something nice with swans that's durable forever" - Sunday in the Park with George

New World: Poet

Song Word Association Game
 Jan 14 2012, 11:30:21 PM
"But when worlds collide, said George Pal to his bride/I'm gonna give you some TERRIBLE thrills" - Rocky Horror Show

New Word: Bride

What Original Show Props Do You Have?
 Oct 22 2011, 10:44:59 AM
Piece of a broken music box from N2N

Streamers from Hairspray and confetti from Shrek

The grape that Tony Shalhoub spat out AND the cork that Justin Bartha lets fly in LEND ME A TENOR (I got Bartha to sign the cork)

Alice Ripley's red dress and scarf from N2N . . .

What did you get at the 2011 Broadway Flea Market?
 Sep 25 2011, 04:19:24 PM
Playbills:
The Boys from Syracuse ($1)
A Tale of Two Cities ($1)
South Pacific (signed by Laura Osnes) ($25)
South Pacific program ($5) (got it signed by Danny Burstein at the table)

Tony Awards 2011 tote ($2)
"The Foreigner" windowcard signed by the 2004 cast (Matthew Broderick, etc.) ($25)
Original "Assassins" script and sheet music (Debra Monk's notes, signed by Debra Monk - $50)
"In and Out" Screenplay personalized by Debra Monk ($5)
N2N Windowcard (had it personalized by Adam Chanler-Berat).
An "Anybody? Nobody" T-shirt at Seth's table - personalized by Seth ($20)
Sean MacLaughlin's slider from "Phantom" ($10)

Went through the 12 PM autograph table - and purchased a Flea Market poster. Got my "Three's Company" book signed by Joyce DeWitt

And my big purchase:
I won the silent auction for Alice Ripley's dress/scarf from "Next to Normal"

Phantom Injuries?
 Sep 23 2011, 12:28:08 AM
Back in May during the Act II "Notes", Sean MacLaughlin chased after Christine and his shoe slipped in the track, and sprained his ankle. Finished the show and everything, though.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You