News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Gu_Is

Member Name: Gu_Is
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 17 2017, 06:37:00 PM

Akitarent said: "Thank you guys so much for your expertise and answering my questions

So..i finally did it and figured I deserved to be treated for my birthday....
I'm on my way to see DEAR EVAN HANSEN!!!

Beyond excited! AHHHHHH

I was searching last minute on Stubhub and I found a ticket for $315 in Orchestra O. I'm sure they may not the best seats but i got em quickly got dressed and now I'm heading into the city!

I don&#3

Nov 14 2017, 02:45:59 PM

ah, I think i was locked out again then. I'd been refreshing constantly during lunch between 12:40 and 1:40. Now my work computer doesn't have access nor does my phone on my work's wifi. When I switch to data, the page loads albeit very slowly as I'm out of high speed data... how unfortunate.

Nov 14 2017, 02:32:16 PM

telecharge down for anyone else? Can't access it through the phone or computer at the moment.

Nov 13 2017, 02:29:54 PM

BenSimon said: "Can someone please explain again the 4 day Telecharge trick? I seem to be slightly confused on this... Thank you!"

I just learned about this earlier after googling around a bit. CT2NYC explained it here: https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1100089&page=9#4950938

Nov 13 2017, 10:06:55 AM

elljay1371 said: 
HI! I private messaged you yesterday about these tix- 2 are available- are you interested?"

Yes, thank you for remembering! 

Nov 12 2017, 01:05:48 PM

Ah, good to know it's not just limited to me then. That sounds like a good idea, thank you.

Nov 12 2017, 01:01:25 PM

Gu_Is said: "annang said: "More seats released for Wednesday at 2. Regular and premium."

Site timed out for me on the computer. By the time I checked on my phone, only premiums were left. The desktop site is yet to respond, says "We’re sorry, we're having a problem with this feature of the site right now. Please try again." Do scalpers bot these things or something?
"

I'm no longer able to access the website.. I su

Nov 11 2017, 05:55:27 PM

Nicole7579 said: "Yes that's the right app. I bought my tickets earlier on the site but the app is definitely better"

Thanks! I also see there's a Broadway.com - Tickets & News app so I wasn't sure if that one was legit as well.

Nov 11 2017, 05:49:50 PM

(Insert Clever Name) said: "Don't bother, they are gone. Try mobile app next time."

I've been trying for over 2 hours. Which app is it, I couldn't find an official name from the website. Is it Telecharge Broadway Tickets?

Nov 11 2017, 05:34:32 PM

I'm still unable to even get on telecharge.com.. I tried my laptop, phone and tablet. And I reset the router. Is there another way to buy tickets that I'm unaware of?

Nov 11 2017, 03:50:45 PM

I'm unable to load anything on my phone browser or on my computer. Is there an official telecharge app?

Nov 11 2017, 03:27:23 PM

annang said: "More seats released for Wednesday at 2. Regular and premium."

Site timed out for me on the computer. By the time I checked on my phone, only premiums were left. The desktop site is yet to respond, says "We’re sorry, we're having a problem with this feature of the site right now. Please try again." Do scalpers bot these things or something?

Nov 11 2017, 01:10:29 PM

elljay1371 said: "Gu_Is said: "elljay1371 said: "They just realeased a bunch of reg prices tix for 2pm on Wed 11/15. I got 4 ( all different rows) for friends but I’ll post here if any become available. Hoping that the rumors are true that Ben is doing every show this week."

Can I call dibs on two of them should some of your friends cancel?
"

absolutely!! AND I CALLED TELECHARGE AND100% confirmed that BEN IS

Nov 11 2017, 12:45:01 PM

elljay1371 said: "They just realeased a bunch of reg prices tix for 2pm on Wed 11/15. I got 4 ( all different rows) for friends but I’ll post here if any become available. Hoping that the rumors are true that Ben is doing every show this week."

Can I call dibs on two of them should some of your friends cancel?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You