News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SkyeBlue

Member Name: SkyeBlue
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Photo Flash: First Look at EVITA's Stars - Ricky Martin, Elena Roger & Mich
 Oct 31 2011, 05:40:51 PM
I grew up listening to Evita and it's always been a favorite - it became even more so when I decided to research the real Eva Peron for a school project and learned about the complexities of the real person. And complex is the key word - she definitely was one of those political figures whom her people either despised or adored. And she died so young with such mystery surrounding her death, that it left so much room for myth and legend about her life and rise to power to come into play. Hence al
Nathan Lane & BeBe Neuwirth Exit Dates?
 Aug 10 2010, 07:08:06 PM
RE: Michael Bennett

Really? May I ask where you heard that? (about Cher being asked to replace BeBe) I'm not questioning the validity, just curious!

What is a memory from a show that will stay with you forever?
 Aug 10 2010, 03:40:15 PM
#1 is definitely seeing Cate Blanchett in "A Streetcar Named Desire." I was lucky enough to get a single 'cushion' seat long after tickets had gone on sale. (I still cannot believe that I only paid $30 to practically sit at her feet and watch that incredible performance for 3ish hours). I was in tears at the end, and then next day I realized that I'd applauded so fervently that my rather large silver ring had bruised the palm of my other hand. Then the two experiences at the stage door that foll
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You