News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JM142

Member Name: JM142
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Venus in Fur Rush Recently?
 Jun 13 2012, 08:34:45 PM
I stopped by on Tuesday to see if rush was still in tact. The box office told me it was and they had some available that day. Keep in mind this was at around 1pm and the show was at 7pm. I guess depending on how heavily sold it is, that will determine if there is rush on the weekend. I feel like one will be better off getting tickets tomorrow rather than over the weekend. I remember rush was scarce the weekend it closed at the Friedman, so it would not surprise me if they don't do rush this week
BlazinRy Radio welcomes Betty Buckley 09/30
 Sep 27 2011, 05:30:05 PM
BlazinRy Radio will welcome Tony Winner Betty Buckley on the program September 30th, 2011 at 12pm EDT. The former star of such shows as Cats, Carrie-The Musical, and Sunset Boulevard will stop by to talk about her new Fienstein's at the Regency show "Ah Men! The Boys of Broadway." The program is streamed live at Blogtalkradio.com/blazinry. Listeners can also call into the show at (917)-388-4131.

BlazinRy Radio is an entertainment show powered by Blog Talk Radio. The episodes begin by

BlazinRy Radio welcomes Ben Curtis and James McGibney 09/18
 Sep 18 2011, 09:06:06 PM
BlazinRy Radio welcomes Ben Curtis (Off Broadway's Woody Guthrie Dreams) and James McGibney (Founder and CEO of Cheaterville.com) on the program September 19th at 8pm EDT. The show is streamed live at blogtalkradio.com/blazinry. Listeners can also call into the show at (917)-388-4131.

BlazinRy Radio is an entertainment show powered by Blog Talk Radio. The episodes begin by covering the hot topics of the day in entertainment, news, and sports. BlazinRy host Ryan Holmes then chats with

BlazinRy Radio to welcome Annaleigh Ashford 09/01
 Aug 31 2011, 02:05:55 PM
BlazinRy Radio will welcome Annaleigh Ashford (Off-Broadway revival of Rent) on the show September 1st at 2pm EDT. The Blog Talk Radio program, which features interviews with today’s hottest and funniest artists and entertainers, is streamed live at Blogtalkradio.com/BlazinRy. Listeners can also call into the show at (917)-388-4131.

Annaleigh Ashford is currently playing Maureen in the Off-Broadway revival of Rent. Broadway: Hair (Jeannie), Wicked (Glinda); Legally Blonde; The Musical

BlazinRy Radio welcomes Haviland Stillwell 8/4
 Aug 4 2011, 11:09:34 AM
BlazinRy Radio will welcome actress Haviland Stillwell (Unicorn Plan-It, Les Miserables, Fiddler on the Roof) on the show August 4th at 2pm EDT/11am PDT. The Blog Talk Radio program is streamed live at Blogtalkradio.com/BlazinRy. Listeners can also call into the show at (917)-388-4131.

BlazinRy Radio is an entertainment show powered by Blog Talk Radio. The episodes begin by covering the hot topics of the day in entertainment, news, and sports. BlazinRy host Ryan Holmes then interviews

BlazinRy Radio welcomes Chicago's Nikki Graff Lanzarone Tonight (7/12)
 Jul 12 2011, 11:37:47 AM
BlazinRy Radio will welcome Broadway's newest Velma Kelly Nikki Graff Lanzarone (Chicago the Musical) on the show July 12th at 8pm EDT. The Blog Talk Radio program is streamed live at Blogtalkradio.com/BlazinRy. Listeners can also call into the show at (917)-388-4131.

Nikki Graff Lanzarone is currently playing the role of Velma Kelly in Broadway's Chicago. She made her Broadway debut this past season in the world-premiere musical Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown and recently a

Ashley Austin Morris, Jake Silbermann, Matt Leisy, and more set for LIVE BlazinRy 1st Anniversary Show 6/20
 Jun 20 2011, 01:10:48 PM
BlazinRy Radio will celebrate its first anniversary on the air with a live show at HA! Comedy Club’s Midtown Theater on June 20th at 10pm. The anniversary show will feature performances/appearances from previous guests including Ben Cameron (Wicked, Aida), Celina Carvajal (Legally Blonde: The Search For Elle Woods), Cait Doyle (Hot Mess in Manhattan), Astoria Boulevard, Ashley Austin Morris (Love, Loss, and What I Wore, The Electric Company), Misfit Dior (VH1's The White Rapper Show), John Ander
BlazinRy Radio welcomes T.V. Carpio 6/2
 Jun 2 2011, 02:18:34 AM
BlazinRy Radio welcomes T.V. Carpio from Broadway's Spiderman Turn Off the Dark June 2nd at 2pm EDT. Also on the show will be filmmaker Nick Gaglia (Over the GW, Aaron Bacon). The Blog Talk Radio show, which features interviews with today's hottest, funniest, and most interesting artists and entertainers, is streamed live at Blogtalkradio.com/BlazinRy.

T.V. is currently starring as Arachne in the Broadway production of Spiderman Turn Off the Dark set to open on June 14th, 2011. She last

BlazinRy Radio welcomes Bowling For Soup’s Jaret Reddick and How To Succeed Tony-Nominee Tammy Blanchard 5/26
 May 25 2011, 07:02:10 PM
BlazinRy Radio will welcome Bowling For Soup’s lead vocalist/rhythm guitarist Jaret Reddick as well as Emmy Winner and 2011 Tony nominee Tammy Blanchard (How to Succeed in Business, Gypsy, Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows) on May 26th at 2pm EDT. The Blog Talk Radio show, which features interviews with today's hottest, funniest, and most interesting artists and entertainers, is streamed live at blogtalkradio.com/blazinry.

Jaret Reddick is the lead vocalist/rhythm

Spiderman: Turn off the Dark EXCLUSIVE
 Jan 23 2011, 10:02:06 PM
Ryan this is awesome! Congratulations on a great interview. Love the Jonathan Demar cameo lol.
More Spiderman Casting (and/or rumours)
 Aug 15 2010, 01:54:55 AM
Just to confirm any rumors out there, she happened to mention that she got cast on the Blazinry radio blog almost a month ago. Hope that puts any rumors to rest: http://tobtr.com/s/1151279
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You