News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rubydoo

Member Name: rubydoo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HARDBODY to Close 4/13
 Apr 9 2013, 02:49:17 PM
I suppose I am partly to blame for keeping this alive. In any case, it's too late now for the members of the site. Doesn't matter anymore. It only matters for the future and the possibility of getting tickets. And if you don't understand, that's fine , too, but I know that there are going to be lots of members who won't be pleased with what happened here.
HARDBODY to Close 4/13
 Apr 9 2013, 02:31:50 PM
Dear Friends,

Due to the indiscretion of yesterday's post, StudentRush.Org has to stop offering these tickets. I hope the people who thought it was funny perhaps, now, will understand that it hurts everyone when these incidents occur. I wouldn't be surprised if the site started chatrging a annual subscription fee for membership.

Very sad for all StudentRush.oOrg members.

HARDBODY to Close 4/13
 Apr 8 2013, 11:45:52 PM
Say goodnight, young lady.
HARDBODY to Close 4/13
 Apr 8 2013, 10:43:46 PM
I guess you must be a member. I am, too. I see a lot of theater because I'm a member. And I usually only pay 5 bucks handling charge per ticket. The tickets themselves are complimentary. But the club asks that we not broadcast it on social media and chat rooms. For what they do for me, I like to help them out.
HARDBODY to Close 4/13
 Apr 8 2013, 10:33:58 PM
Tell that to all the people who might not get to see HARDBODY because someone announced it on a public website. Hey, StudentRush.Org members, check these folks out. Are you in junior high that you don't get it?
HARDBODY to Close 4/13
 Apr 8 2013, 10:17:42 PM
Quite the opposite!
HARDBODY to Close 4/13
 Apr 8 2013, 10:10:39 PM
@AntV

You're so right. The person who posted this information is trying to curry favor with whoever happens to be on this msg board, but what he doesn't realize is that he might wind up helping three or four people; however, all of the members of StudentRush.Org are in jeopardy of losing any future tickets that they might have gotten. His announcing is in clear violation of the rules. which, if he's a member, he doesn't give a s**t about. With people like this, who really don't care w

HARDBODY to Close 4/13
 Apr 8 2013, 09:04:27 PM
What's your email address?
HARDBODY to Close 4/13
 Apr 8 2013, 08:52:36 PM
If you reserved tickets, you'll get a refund. Your membership in StudentRush.Org will be canceled. We're contacting BroadwayWorld.com to find out particulars. Please remove your post.
HARDBODY to Close 4/13
 Apr 8 2013, 08:50:15 PM
Are you a member?
HARDBODY to Close 4/13
 Apr 8 2013, 08:49:40 PM
This posting is TOTALLY against the rules.
HARDBODY to Close 4/13
 Apr 8 2013, 08:47:21 PM
When StudentRush.Org finds out who posted this information, their membership will be canceled. Everyone who hears that this information was posted will be pissed off at the person who did it because it jeopardizes their ability to get tickets in the future. Whoever this person is is missing a large portion of brain matter.
HARDBODY to Close 4/13
 Apr 8 2013, 08:43:23 PM
Its grossly against rules and regulations of the site. Memberships will be canceled.
Leap of Faith closing on Sunday?
 May 8 2012, 12:08:58 PM
I loved it! And by the looks on the faces of those who attended with me, they did, too. Of course, if you're a member of the theaterati, you probably wouldn't like it because it's not brantleyan enough. I understand why you feel the way you do.
Can't believe Leap of Faith nominated, but Raul Esparza not
 May 1 2012, 11:22:42 AM
If you read what readers of the New York Times are commenting about LEAP OF FAITH follow the review of the show, and if you talk to people who saw the show, you'll see why.
Interview about demise of Wonderland on Broadway
 Jul 7 2011, 07:04:19 AM
Unprofessional conduct by a producer. I saw the show, and although it had its moments, there were lots of areas that were overlooked by people who should have known better. Don't blame the actors, and the part about Janet Dacal losing her focus is particularly loathsome. Shut up, Judy Lisi! You're giving producers a bad name.
re: Rath's LITTLE WOMEN Review
 Jan 21 2005, 05:32:41 PM
Rath rocks!
re: Interview with Sutton Foster on Broadway.com
 Jan 20 2005, 04:16:23 PM
Gotta love her!
re: Little Women –it’s weekly operating costs
 Jan 20 2005, 12:47:44 PM
Hey, juice23, it's not that people in general aren't liking it. From what I've seen, they are. It's that many people HERE aren't liking it, although this seems to be changing a bit. I wonder what the demographic profile of this group is. I suspect it has something to do with it, but, again, I'm only suspecting, not pontificating.
re: Little Women –it’s weekly operating costs
 Jan 20 2005, 12:14:13 AM
I loved this show, certainly more than a lot of the people who have posted here. I'm glad to see that the recent postings are quite favorable. Maybe it's because of the changes that have been made? I know that I'd enjoy taking my young daughter (or son), if I had one, to see it. If you're looking for Wicked, you won't find it at Little Women. It may wind up, like Wicked, being one of those shows that makes it even if the reviews aren't raves. I, myself, liked Wicked a lot, but, puh-lease,
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You