News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jerbull864

jerbull864 Profile Photo
Member Name: jerbull864
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HOLIDAY INN
 Dec 7 2014, 12:55:04 AM
Here is a link to the program for the show:

http://www.goodspeed.org/My%20Files/Programs/Holiday_Inn_program.pdf

About half way through is scene/song info.

Santino Fontana with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
 Jul 20 2014, 01:28:34 PM
I hardly think the Mormon Tabernacle choir can be considered a "controversial organization"...haha. Anyway, I watched the first 14 minutes and didn't think it was uncomfortable at all. Actually an inspiring tribute to the Mormon Pioneers with some gorgeous music. The Mormons have a fascinating history, despite what people only know of them from the musical or modern media.
TDF Bridges of Madison County
 Apr 21 2014, 12:44:14 PM
Does anyone have any experience with the TDF tickets for Bridges? How were the seats, where were they located, etc? Thanks!
Murderous Musical Mondays
 Mar 28 2014, 12:03:56 AM
Yes, the Murderous Musical Mondays are Great! The concert is right after the show, and basically open seating!
Bullets Over Broadway on TDF
 Mar 12 2014, 10:14:54 PM
How has nobody mentioned the part in Act II when the set change happened at the wrong time, leaving Marin Mazzie and others to pretend that no one could see them and Karen Ziemba running frantically off stage right?
The Nance To Be Recorded For Live From Lincoln Center
 Aug 13 2013, 10:06:21 PM
I got there at 1:10 today. It seems that seating was random. The couple in front of me were sent to the balcony. My friend and I were sent to the orchestra. We had great seats in the last row on the center right aisle. Loved seeing the show again.
Patina MIller Out of Pippin Tonight Stephanie Pope in
 May 3 2013, 02:26:21 PM
Just we're all clear: give Stephanie some slack. She actually called out of both shows on Wednesday due to illness. As of last night she still wasn't feeling 100%, but was able enough to perform her normal role. Then she got word at 7:40 that she was going on for the leading player with little to no understudy rehearsal. Given the facts, I think she did a pretty good job.

How many of you would have the courage/talent/chops to go on for a tony nominated role you've barely rehearsed wi

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You