News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for david67

Member Name: david67
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Gary: A Sequel To Titus Andronicus Previews
 Mar 9 2019, 07:40:49 AM

I have tickets for the matinee today and have still heard nothing from Telecharge. Thank you all for posting here or I wouldn't have known! 

I just called Telecharge and they said it's still on. I am very confused. 

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Dec 1 2018, 03:07:22 PM

Hello! I am looking to sell one ticket to both parts on Saturday, December 22. The seat is Balcc Row F Seat 111. Please contact me if you’re interested. Thank you!

Aug 10 2018, 02:49:40 PM

Is there an issue with visibility or a railing from Left Balcony Row G as well?

Aug 10 2018, 08:20:47 AM

Notreallysilent 2 said: "I’ve done stubhub for HP twice now. One time I did the pickup, the other was the mobile tickets. Both times they worked perfectly. You should have no issues with stubhub!"

Thank you both so much!

Aug 9 2018, 08:43:21 PM

Is buying from StubHub okay for this show? I am hoping there won't be any problems getting in with tickets received this way. Also, how is the view from Left Balcony, Row G, Seats 17 and 19? Thank you!

Jun 19 2018, 10:14:12 PM

Sorry for not clarifying! Just one for each part. 

Jun 19 2018, 10:07:45 PM

If anyone is interested, in 7 minutes I am going to release $40 tickets for Part 1 and Part 2 for December 30, Sec ORCHL, Row Y, Seat 37. It says "Some action at the top of the Stage, will not be visible from these seats."

Line
 Jun 7 2018, 12:07:09 PM

Last Tuesday evening everyone in line who wanted tickets for 229 got in. They had more and were trying to sell them to people walking by in front of the theater. On Wednesday, 10 or so tickets were given out maybe 30-45 minutes after the box office opened. More were available throughout the morning and closer to the matinee. In the evening, everyone in line who wanted them also got in for 229. At least 4 SRO tickets were available as well.  

Hamilton at the Kennedy Center
 Jun 1 2018, 02:25:36 PM

Looking to sell two tickets for the evening of Sunday, July 29. They are F101 and F103. Please PM me if interested. Thank you!

Line
 May 27 2018, 08:52:12 PM

Has anyone had success trying for SRO lately? I know that it is extremely unlikely, but I was hoping to try on Wednesday. 

Line
 Jan 7 2018, 09:42:43 AM

chuckydisc said: "david67 said: "Has anyone been successful recently with getting unused SRO tickets at the box office? Is there any way of knowing in advance if these will be available? Thank you!"

SRO tickets are always given out to the cancellation line IF cast/crew/etc are not using them for a particular performance.

If any ARE available is not told to the line until either immediately before curtain, or, if the box office is feeling gener

Line
 Jan 5 2018, 09:03:51 AM

Has anyone been successful recently with getting unused SRO tickets at the box office? Is there any way of knowing in advance if these will be available? Thank you!

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 10 2017, 02:47:36 PM

I thought Ben was doing all of the shows his last week. Apologies if I am mistaken. There were also two Mezz tickets for that time. 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 10 2017, 02:41:15 PM

I am going to release RIGHT ORCHESTRA Row J, Seat 4 for Wednesday at 2:00 PM shortly. I really want to go, but unfortunately this is out of my price range. Hope I can win the lottery in the next few days and that this ticket will go to someone who will enjoy it!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You