News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TressaMay

TressaMay Profile Photo
Member Name: TressaMay
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: What Character From A Broadway Show Do You Most Relate To?  Nov 1 2010, 07:32:16 PM
Nessarose. I was favored when I was little but now that my sisters and I are in our 20s, I'm definitely the one who screwed up all the plans for my life.
Prop Guns?  Oct 26 2010, 06:38:13 PM
Side note: Make sure that you have the orange piece on the tip of the gun any time the prop is being used (minus the final performances).
I was in a show at my school at which a prop gun was being used (without the orange thing) and it turned into a whole campus lockdown.

KISS OF THE SPIDER WOMAN  Oct 26 2010, 06:26:58 PM
I'd enjoy seeing a Spiderman and Spider Woman on Broadway at the same time.
Kind of like Xanadu and Zanna, Don't!

Your biggest Broadway crush  Oct 18 2010, 06:20:16 PM
Gavin. Ever since this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIqnLQNeFcQ

John Gallagher Jr. is a close second

Broadway Wish List  Oct 18 2010, 06:13:44 PM
I want to be able to live off of an acting career without a side job.

Comedic Scene for Two Women  Oct 11 2010, 07:16:01 PM
I've found that the best thing to do is just go to the theatre section in Barnes and Noble, grab a handful of plays and just start reading. They also have scene books there.
But here's somewhere for you to start.

Laundry and Bourbon by James McLure
Four Dogs and a Bone by John Patrick Shanley
The Odd Couple- Female Version by Neil Simon

Not real words in musicals  Sep 23 2010, 09:07:10 PM
Stephen Schwartz merely was going with the made-up words from all of L. Frank Baum's Oz books. All of them have crazy words in there.

There are no crazy words in other things he's written

PROMISES PROMISES rush seats; can anyone say where they tend to be?  Sep 22 2010, 01:02:43 PM
We got there at 7:30AM and were the first ones in line. We had great seats on stage right of the front mezz.
Goodbye Come Fly Away  Sep 7 2010, 07:25:26 PM
A NIce Macaroon, I just laughed so hard but tried to hide it (I'm at work) that I ended up in a coughing fit. Thanks for making my day. :)
Wicked - The second-Ever Original Production  Sep 7 2010, 06:32:03 PM
I don't like the fact that Nessa is still in a wheelchair. In the book she is missing arms, and obviously they can't do that on stage, but they could choose a different handicap
Marin and Jason interviews; includes brief footage from the show!  Aug 26 2010, 06:24:27 PM
haha
I was at work and I heard "Just Another Day" from our waiting room. I bolted from behind the desk to see if my ears were correct. Unfortunately, I missed the beginning. Thanks for posting it. (I'm sure broadwayworld knows of the link because of you)

Musicals you want revived  Aug 26 2010, 06:20:43 PM
Miss Saigon (I want this so badly)
The Music Man

Movies that should be on Broadway  Aug 26 2010, 06:17:21 PM
District 9.
For people that can't get to NYC very often...  Aug 25 2010, 06:44:24 PM
There are some legal recordings of shows out there, like Rent, Chess and now South Pacific. If I were you, I would be grateful for those. I know I would be :-/
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Favorite and Least  Aug 25 2010, 06:26:35 PM
This is one of my favorites, but only because of her face behind the helicoptor
[IMG]

Katie Finneran Leaving PROMISES, PROMISES?  Aug 24 2010, 06:02:07 PM
I know, I've seen the show. But I still wouldn't be able to take that much Megan Mullally.
Katie Finneran Leaving PROMISES, PROMISES?  Aug 24 2010, 01:03:18 PM
A role on Broadway, a Tony, a wedding, AND a baby? Whoa. Good for her.

I know it's just an idea, but I really hope Megan Mullally doesn't take over. I can barely watch the I Can't Believe it's Not Butter commercials, let alone take 2 hours of her.

No one can replace Katie in my mind.

Broadway Halloween Costumes  Aug 23 2010, 06:03:22 PM
I've gone with my friends as the Sharks and the Jets. We crouched down and snapped when people asked what we were.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You