News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for firstmccmatt

firstmccmatt Profile Photo
Member Name: firstmccmatt
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

9 to 5 Tour
 Oct 7 2010, 03:20:55 PM
And BWW has a gallery with even more pics, too. :)
9 to 5 Tour
 Oct 7 2010, 03:18:05 PM
Playbill has a gallery of production photos up... The sets look cute, and very true to the movie.
9 to 5 Tour
 Oct 6 2010, 11:50:21 AM
Marie2: I have to agree with you. So far, the press has been OVERWHELMINGLY positive about the show. Reviews in Nashville and Atlanta were glowing, for the most part. I am a huge fan of the movie and the original Broadway staging, and just like before I am reserving judgment until I see it for myself. I have my tickets to catch it in Huntsville, AL... I'll report back after I see it. :)
9 to 5 Tour
 Sep 23 2010, 01:21:06 PM
Nice! That shot looks like "Shine Like the Sun" to me. Very cool. All of the costumes I had seen until now looked to be the same as they were on Broadway, but Diana's is definitely different than anything Megan Hilty wore.
9 to 5 Tour
 Sep 21 2010, 05:05:27 PM
I seriously doubt she narrates the entire show. From the sound of things, she sets the scene and introduces the characters at the beginning of Act 1. I would imagine she might introduce Act 2, as well, although there's no confirmation of that. It's not like I'm crazy about the idea, but I'm reserving judgment until I see it. There's no way of knowing if it works until then.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You