News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwaysteve2

Member Name: bwaysteve2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What Original Show Props Do You Have?
 Oct 20 2011, 09:01:04 PM
My Finale hat and shoes from A Chorus Line 35 yrs. ago.Wardrobe gave them to us when we left the show (unless you were a total pain)The hats were custom made by Woody Shelp and were balanced, and fit so well they would stick like a magnet with all those tips of the hat.The shoes are taupe patent leather with the tounges cut out for the quick change.
re: re: Misheard Lyrics That Have Left You Puzzled
 Oct 18 2011, 01:43:35 PM
Although not from a show,as a teen I always thought the great Roy Orbison was instead of "Only the Lonely" was singing "Hold My Bologna"
Follies Gross
 Oct 14 2011, 01:52:15 AM
Cute,but no one has an answer? What is the approximate cost per week on a show this size?
Kennedy Center 2012 PAL JOEY
 Oct 13 2011, 10:16:21 PM
These are great Kodachrome jewels from years past.Thanks for posting!

Follies Gross
 Oct 13 2011, 07:31:52 PM
Why the huge difference in the gross in the last week.I know there was a holiday but most shows were not affected.Any chance this show will run past the extension or even tour.From the comments this show is great.

Anything Goes
 Oct 2 2011, 11:20:14 AM
Curious to know if there is a tour planned for Anything Goes.I know one was mentioned around Tony time.It's interesting ,there is an audition (For Broadway future replacements) in Chicago listed for next week,but not one in NYC?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You